585,727 active members*
4,122 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Terminal Block

I have 110v coming into my control cabinet. Then it hooks up to 10 diffrent devices in the control cabinet. But im having trouble wiring them all together with wires nuts. its alittle messy when you have all those wires. so id like to have some type of terminal block for it.

that has 1 input and multiple outputs.

I am also looking for a industerial type of cabinet to mount my computer into.

Okay, well I would check mouser.com......look for terminal blocks.....what I would recommend is that you look for terminal blocks where you can buy their jumpers to make all the terminals common......look for fastons 1/4 inch or so that will work with those terminal blocks...makes for easy and reliable connections. Phoenix Contact, Berg are some of the brands...

Check ebay for a NEMA cabinet...

Thanks for the reply ViperTX. I will look into those things. I am tring to get this thing wired up as correctly and neatly as I can.

Radio Schlock also has terminal blocks and the jumpers to tie them together.

Best,

BW

Simple Solution

I know this is an older post but you guys may want to try an integrated terminal enclosure. The Enclosure and terminal block are made from a single mold allowing you to wire up everything quickly. Here is a link to a site that has them www.litecycle.com also found attached a picture of one for your reference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SG-TB-6PT-GS-isometric-view.jpg