585,762 active members*
4,263 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 105 of 107 55595103104105106107
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2130
    The series of insulating oil purifier that we can provide are:

Series ZY: Zhongneng Vacuum Insulation Oil Purifier.

Series ZY-A: Zhongneng Vacuum Insulation Oil Automation Purifier.

Series ZY-R: Zhongneng Vacuum Insulation Oil Regeneration Purifier.

https://digitejarat.trade/category/w...-manufacturers

Series ZYD : Zhongneng Double-Stage Vacuum Insulation Oil Purifier

Series ZYD-A: Zhongneng Double-Stage Vacuum Insulation Oil Automation Purifier

Series ZYD-R: Zhongneng Double-Stage Vacuum Insulation Oil Regeneration Purifier

https://digitejarat.trade/category/o...-manufaturers/

Series of turbine oil purifier that we can provide are:

Series TY : Zhongneng Vacuum Turbine Oil Purifier.

Series TY-A: Zhongneng Vacuum Turbine Oil Automation Purifier.

eries TY-R: Zhongneng Vacuum Turbine Oil Regeneration Purifier.

Series of lubricating oil purifier that we can provide are:

Series LY : Zhongneng Vacuum lubricating Oil Purifier.

https://digitejarat.trade/motor-oil-...plant-in-iran/

Series LY-A: Zhongneng Vacuum Lubricating Oil Automation Purifier.

Series LY-R: Zhongneng Vacuum Lubricating Oil Regeneration Purifier.

Has anyone located documentation on the controller card yoocnc m3 jb4

My X6 came with one of these and I am failing miserably trying to use the output pins on the card.

Tried googling/bing and didn't identify any docs online.

Re: OmioCNC report

Greetings everyone - thanks for all the great info in this thread. I received my X4-800L-USB today and seem to be missing the quick start guide and configuration files. Does anyone else have these available? I wrote to Lance but since it's the weekend I figured I'd ask here as well to see if I can get up and running. Thanks!

OmioCNC got back to me (in less than 3 hours, on a weekend) and provided links to the instructions and setup files. Here they are in case anyone else needs them:

1). Manual kit and setting files link for X4-800L
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lsm...ew?usp=sharing
    Please read the "Mach3-ConfigurationV3.pdf" first, and follow the instructions step by step.

2). Assembly video for X4-800L-USB
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6...ew?usp=sharing

3). Wireless control handle instructions link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6...ew?usp=sharing

Belarusian:

A very impressive ATC build!

I noticed you are using the Barrowich flowmeter. Is this the FBFT032 flowmeter, and what is the typical flowrate (L/hr) does your cooling loop achieves with the Omio Chinese spindle? Are you impressed with the quality and performance of this meter, and would you purchase it again?

Thanks!

- SpindleJockey

does anyone have plans for adding a flood coolant tray to these machines. I've seen zeeflyboys images which show some sort of DIY tank enclousyre but struggling to understand how it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by paul4736 View Post
    does anyone have plans for adding a flood coolant tray to these machines. I've seen zeeflyboys images which show some sort of DIY tank enclousyre but struggling to understand how it was done.
    It would be done by building it a stand and enclosure with tank underneath and slanted drainage, same as any machine. The whole thing would need rewiring properly and I have no idea how waterproof stepper motors are, the ones on the OMIO I would expect not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mmpie View Post
    It would be done by building it a stand and enclosure with tank underneath and slanted drainage, same as any machine. The whole thing would need rewiring properly and I have no idea how waterproof stepper motors are, the ones on the OMIO I would expect not at all.

Have you seen zeeboy mod for it because it doesnt look like it has a stand and tray underneath the entire machine.

Quote Originally Posted by paul4736 View Post
    Have you seen zeeboy mod for it because it doesnt look like it has a stand and tray underneath the entire machine.
    As far as I recall he was using mist not flood coolant?

Flood, literally, floods. It needs good drainage and electrics all have to be fully sealed. As does the enclosure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmpie View Post
    As far as I recall he was using mist not flood coolant?

Flood, literally, floods. It needs good drainage and electrics all have to be fully sealed. As does the enclosure.

Don't remember if it was ZFB (I think it was) but someone had a setup with a bath sitting on the deck of the machine, inside the movement envelope. Again, can't remember for sure, but I got the impression there was no pump or anything, just fill the bath and cut submerged.

Quote Originally Posted by dharmic View Post
    Don't remember if it was ZFB (I think it was) but someone had a setup with a bath sitting on the deck of the machine, inside the movement envelope. Again, can't remember for sure, but I got the impression there was no pump or anything, just fill the bath and cut submerged.
    Ah yes that was ZFD I remember now. That was a bath on the machine table as you say. For cutting CFRP to keep the dust submerged and his lungs working.

Anyone wanting to part ways with their X8 2200L?

I'm having an issue with my X6-2200L-USB that I hope someone can help me with. The spindle will not spin faster than 3000 rpm. I tested the speed using an optical tach. If I set Mach3 to 24000 rpm it is 3000 rpm. If I lower the RPM in Mach3 the spindle slows down. It used to work fine but I moved a couple years ago and its sat in the basement for a while. I finally got around to putting it back together and trying to use it but it now has the spindle issue. I haven't touched anything inside the computer or Mach3. I think everything is set up exactly as I had it before but obviously something is different. Everything else on the machine works.

You might have to remove the Control box cover and measure what speed control signal you are sending to the VFD.
    Its usually 0 -10VDC for 0 -24000 RPM, but you should not run the Spindle below 6000 RPM.

Measure that , if its low , disconnect fromt the VFD and try again.
    If its still low, your Motion board is not outputing the correct voltage.
    If it returns to correct level then your VFD is pulling the voltage down.

Thanks Sterob, I will try that this weekend.

I forgot to mention that when i got it working a few weeks ago, after the move, it worked fine and I even did a nice test cut with it. I had decided to take it apart to clean and lube everything and it was after reassembly that the spindle had this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorFuel View Post
    Thanks Sterob, I will try that this weekend.

I forgot to mention that when i got it working a few weeks ago, after the move, it worked fine and I even did a nice test cut with it. I had decided to take it apart to clean and lube everything and it was after reassembly that the spindle had this issue.
    I went to check the voltage of the spindle but about 2 seconds after starting the spindle the reset on Mach3 is activated and everything stops. I tried this a couple times to see if I had inadvertently activated it somehow but it does it every time.

It sounds like you are trying to measure the spindle supply voltage?
    Don't do that!
    I was suggesting you measure the spindle speed control voltage. ( 0 - 10 vdc. )

If it WAS working ok before you did some maintenance, then you should check what you did then.

Sorry, its very hard to help like this.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Has anyone cut taller z plates to increase their z travel for these OMIO CNC's?

Been thinking of making it taller so I can fit some bigger vises on the bed.

I know it will involve buying new linear rails and ball screws for the Z axis but wanted to know if it was feasible before I start planning

Quote Originally Posted by Sterob View Post
    It sounds like you are trying to measure the spindle supply voltage?
    Don't do that!
    I was suggesting you measure the spindle speed control voltage. ( 0 - 10 vdc. )

If it WAS working ok before you did some maintenance, then you should check what you did then.

Sorry, its very hard to help like this.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    I should have been more clear. I didn't get to test anything. When I turned the spindle on, without touching anything with a multimeter, the reset kicked in.

I've went over everything I did again and I can't figure out where I might have messed up in reassembly.

Page 105 of 107 55595103104105106107