585,996 active members*
4,452 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Looking to buy a machine to produce our product Bru-Bag, Desperately need help!!!

Looking to buy a machine to produce our product Bru-Bag, Desperately need help!!!

I desperately need advice on what machine to get, to produce our patented product Bru-Bag. The company has been growing like wildfire and we are going to be moving everything in house. My dilemma lies in the fact that I cant ask our current vendor what machine to get, out of fear that he will stop producing. Our boards are currently being cut out of 4x8 sheets of cabinet grade Basswood and the covers are made from 1/2 sheets of the same material. Ideally Id like something that auto changes the bits and has a vacuum table. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, my knowledge is extremely limited in this field. If you want to get a better idea of the product you can check it out on BruBag.com.

Thanks everyone,

James Rafferty

Re: Looking to buy a machine to produce our product Bru-Bag, Desperately need help!!

Re: Looking to buy a machine to produce our product Bru-Bag, Desperately need help!!

Looks to me by the engraving and black edges on cuts like it is being done on a laser and I would think that would be a good way to go. What kind of volume are you making? Check out California Sacramento CO2 laser engraving cutting machine & Parts. Purchase or rental. Electronics Supplier in Northern California for PID temperature controller,brushless dc water pump,laser controller,laser power supply if you want to build a laser or Marco might sell you one ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bru-Bag View Post
    I desperately need advice on what machine to get, to produce our patented product Bru-Bag. The company has been growing like wildfire and we are going to be moving everything in house. My dilemma lies in the fact that I cant ask our current vendor what machine to get, out of fear that he will stop producing. Our boards are currently being cut out of 4x8 sheets of cabinet grade Basswood and the covers are made from 1/2 sheets of the same material. Ideally Id like something that auto changes the bits and has a vacuum table. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, my knowledge is extremely limited in this field. If you want to get a better idea of the product you can check it out on BruBag.com.

Thanks everyone,

James Rafferty

James Take a look at Multicam routers in Ft Worth, Tx. Also CAMaster in Cartersville, GA