586,000 active members*
5,073 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Looking to form partnership with low run job shop- If you have large run jobs

Looking to form partnership with low run job shop- If you have large run jobs

Southern Precision is looking to form a partnership with a HIGH QUALITY low quantity Job Shop. We do production runs of 200+ but see work from 1-100 all the time that we no bid.

In return I would like to have a chance at your high production runs that we should be able to manufacture at a lower cost to your customers.

Our quality is extreemly high and we specialize in hard to machine alloys but also do the simple stuff.

You can see our facility and our machines at www.southernprecision.com
    [email protected]

Thank you,

Matthew Glore
    Southern Precision Inc.
    504-469-6711
    fax: 504-467-1220
    Cell: 504-231-6977

we can make it still more economical and have the most versatile machinery list. Kindly visit www.custompartsonline.com
    Chan Luci, Techie
    www.custompartsonline.com

Hi, I'm too small yet to have long run just yet, but would still like the chance to prove my quality on the simple stuff. I've had opportunities to do long run, but must turn it down due to being a one man shop. Mabey next time I can refer you! I send quality samples at request, (with in reason due to high material cost) and let you choose the method of shipping. Feel free to visit my web site. My shop is still fully manual.

http://www.thecornershoponline.com/index.html

Hi eddie,
    Thanks for your frank answer. I mean I can enhance your presence and value by giving you tailor made parts made on all the modern cnc based machines I show in our web site. Try small orders and once you are staisfied, can place big ones.
    Regards
    Chan Luci
    Chan Luci, Techie
    www.custompartsonline.com

We are machine shop in INDIA ,producing mostly stainless steel components
    please check www.gmw.co.in

do you have any interest in jointly developing parts in india