I have a Precix 4x8 table router that is about 18 years old and I have to replace the main controller. This is a 3 axis machine with stepper motors, It has been used very little over the years maybe half a day per week and so it is in very good shape apart from the main controller which has the "y axis" in the process of dying. Whenever it gets hot it starts to loose data.
My existing stepper motors are 'eastern air devices" stepping motor 3A / 6A 1.8 deg. LA34BJF-P300R. I will include a photo of the open controller box as well as photos of the stepper motor etc.

I have found a "3Axis CNC stepper motor control kit 23 stepping motor + Driver 9-42VDC, 4A+Power supply switch400w 36v+5axis breakout board.
This seems to have everything I need; in fact it even has the stepper motors which I don't require right now. I can provide the link to the site where this kit is for sale if you want me to. What I would like to know is: is this a good replacement for my machine and do you foresee me having any problems with the installation and making it work. I am pretty good at making signs; not so good at being a router engineer, so any help from the experts will be most welcome.
I am not sure what to include here so if you need any other info just ask.

Thanks in advance, Trevor.