584,849 active members*
4,396 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Dolphin CAD/CAM > DolphinCAM V13.5.1031 visual menu issues. corrupt screens.

DolphinCAM V13.5.1031 visual menu issues. corrupt screens.

Andre/Support, Maybe you have a thought or two?? Since upgrading from the last 13.4 version I'm no longer able to use any option off the right side Visual-Menu tools. Anything selected is a corrupt screen w/ options, buttons, and input boxes missing. I've attached a screen shot. HAve tried to turn anything/everything on/off I could. It works fine on my Sons computer. I have run the toolbar reset and the reg-clean. Uninstalled and reinstalled. anythoughts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	contourError1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	287226

Re: DolphinCAM V13.5.1031 visual menu issues. corrupt screens.

Hello,

Yes, it's to do with the text size that is setup under Windows.

Look in Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display and set the text size to 100%

ATB
    Andre

Thanks. APPRECIATED

Where are you guys getting this Version 13.5 from? I purchased the software back in April 2015 and I have version 13.1 is it an upgrade to fix some minor bug or what?

Trying to make chips
    Jack

Hello,

If you go to the website CAD-CAM Software | CNC Software by Dolphin CAD-CAM USA and click the Download tab you will be able to get V13.5

You will need to un-install your current version before you can install V13.5 - this won't affect your current license/dongle.

You should back up any post processors you are using if you made any changes to them yourself.

V13.5 is a interim release with a few bug fixes etc.

ATB
    Andre

This morning I downloaded Version 13.5 and it installed effortlessly and everything works. Now I just have to figure out what the new features are. Thanks:banana:

Jack

bug fizes for DolphinCAM V13.5.1031 Was: visual menu issues. corrupt screens.

From 13.1 to 13.5 - Just some bug fixes. Nothing real major I've seen yet. But I do enjoy the feature & functionality! It's a darn good package that I can move along pretty well in as a total Newb 1 year in for 2.5D cam. just basic flat stuff. Now- I'm going into 4 axis w/ a rotary and this should be pretty cool. Let me/us know if you find anything in 13.5 I have now had this windows text size mess up my Centroid Mill software and Dolphin.... It's a pia! Mac air- Coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by john1285 View Post
    This morning I downloaded Version 13.5 and it installed effortlessly and everything works. Now I just have to figure out what the new features are. Thanks:banana:

Jack

I cant find the 13.5 download but I can find the 13.4 and I am having issues with my version 13, I am just apprehensive about removing version 13 before I install the 13.4 before talking to you ? I think it should fix all my bugs but if 13.5 is available Id like to get it to be up to date and be able to use my software again. any help ??

I just heard from Andre and Im going to remove my bugged edition and reinstall Ill reply after it finishes, I hope it works out well .