Hello all, first time posting, having issues with my machine (1999 komo vr508 fanuc 210i control). I have read other threads on this issue and have found no resolution.

when i insert my PCMCIA adapter with the CF card installed, windows 95 (yeah i know its old lol), recognizes it and the pcmcia icon appears on the bottom right of the taskbar indicating that it recognizes there was a hardware change. however, it will not display in either my computer, or in my cnc control package. i have followed this installation guide from http://www.memex.ca/wp-content/uploa...dows-95-98.pdf which tells me to add:

Device = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CSMAPPER.SYS
Device = C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\CARDDRV.EXE /SLOT=2

to config.sys but it will still not read the card. oddly enough, when i went to go change the i/o setting to 4, it was already at 4.. the floppy disk drive is the only other media drive i can use.
i believe this could just be a driver issue but am not certain where to even start. i have tried generic drivers that were on the win95 computer but nothing worked.

i have attached images showing what is going on and what type of card and adapter i am using. thanks for any and all help! ( - Album on Imgur )

Attachment 288218
Attachment 288220
Attachment 288222
Attachment 288224
Attachment 288226