584,841 active members*
4,270 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Spindles / VFD > Car hoist 3phase settings on huanyang vfd

Car hoist 3phase settings on huanyang vfd

Hi all. I have a question for you and hope you can help. I have the 2.2kw vfd Huanyang i have used it on my 3phase planer with no problem. But me and my mate just installed a car hoist at his house" we love land rovers but need constant care" anyway the motor is 3 phase 1.7kw, 2850 rpm 50hz delta think amps is 8. i have rigged it to the vfd. I had no car on it and pressed run and the lift went up all the way. But when i put a car on it the motor goes on and lift the back side of the lift 1 inch and then the motor stops turning i can hear its on but it seems like there is not enough power. I believe that it could be something in the settings but i have to be honest im struggling with understanding all the settings. can you help. thanks

Re: Car hoist 3phase settings on huanyang vfd

Quote Originally Posted by pietskiet View Post
    Hi all. I have a question for you and hope you can help. I have the 2.2kw vfd Huanyang i have used it on my 3phase planer with no problem. But me and my mate just installed a car hoist at his house" we love land rovers but need constant care" anyway the motor is 3 phase 1.7kw, 2850 rpm 50hz delta think amps is 8. i have rigged it to the vfd. I had no car on it and pressed run and the lift went up all the way. But when i put a car on it the motor goes on and lift the back side of the lift 1 inch and then the motor stops turning i can hear its on but it seems like there is not enough power. I believe that it could be something in the settings but i have to be honest im struggling with understanding all the settings. can you help. thanks
    Grave dig.

Did you haveany luck finding a solution mate as I'm having the very same problem...and the hoist runs EXTREMELY slow