585,883 active members*
4,629 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

HELP! Control Panel not on! (no lights)

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/photo_20150803_174215.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/Desktop/photo_20150803_174215.jpg[/IMG]This is the equipment I have.
    My problem is the "control panel" will not light up. The display area is dark...not on. My computer shows a "No Communicate" error message. Motors are on...the red led light is on...the water is pumping....The "Control Panel" IS dark. HELP! Any suggestions!

Re: HELP! Control Panel not on! (no lights)

make sure the cable from the power supply is plugged into your controller. and make sure you cable from the controller to the display is plugged in at both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    make sure the cable from the power supply is plugged into your controller. and make sure you cable from the controller to the display is plugged in at both ends.
    Have checked everything multiple times. All is connected. Red LED to track laser is on. Everything seems to be in working order except for control panel (no light, no text, just dark). All light switches are on (4 red light switches). Water is flowing and air pump is pumping.

My conclusion is a control panel. Any suggestions on where to find a control panel in the U.S.?

If it is new it should be under warranty. Mine went out about a year after I got my machine same unit as yours and John at Automation Technologies where i bought my laser from shipped it out fast. He has them listed on his web site

High-Torque Stepper Motor, Stepper Motor, Driver, Stepper Motor kit, DC Servo Motor, DC Servo Motor kit, Stepper Motor Power Supply, CNC Router, Spindle, and other Components. Stepper Motor | Stepper Motor Driver | CNC Router | Laser Machine | 3D Prin