585,752 active members*
4,118 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > WHich CNC system to buy from CHINA ? ( PLEASE NO reply's from Chinese companies )

WHich CNC system to buy from CHINA ? ( PLEASE NO reply's from Chinese companies )

Hi. This is my first CNC system and I will want to produce high speed carvings with a reliable machine for mass production. I want to know if anyone has experience using a CNC router from CHINA . Ive heard good and bad things about it. Some say that the base wasnt stable . Others say the electrics are crap but I was looking at salecnc which looked ok but I dont know whats the best thing to do. Would prefer to go with a system that another company is using for their work. I dont want to buy from the states as its more like 10k to 15 or above for a system. From china I ca.n get one at like 5 -6 k.

I need a machine that can create anything from doors engravings to furniture legs so its gotta be a pretty large machine. Does that mean i need a 4 axle to spin the wood ?

Dust collector and Cooling ?

I dont want a BUILD it yourself kit.

Please advise what you purchased and your experience ( To salespersons from china - please do not post here ) Only wanting end user experiences !

Re: WHich CNC system to buy from CHINA ? ( PLEASE NO reply's from Chinese companies

You are confusing prices, quality and size.

From china you can get one for 900, just as well, but it wont be quality, and it wont be the size you need for doors ;( ....
    You can also get one for 25k.
    If you need to actually work with a system, you likely want one with an automatic tool changer.

Now, it will be 10-15k, and up.
    You need mass, servos, cast iron frame, toolchanger.

Re: WHich CNC system to buy from CHINA ? ( PLEASE NO reply's from Chinese companies

What sort of speed is the recommended to look out for ? I know with some machines its like 6 hours to do just 1 design so wanting something pretty fast to make it viable for work .

Anything else that should be on my checklist ?

If I start with a smaller machine and dont produce big projects like doors at the begging and just do funiture engravings and table legs and Kitchen worktop engravings etc what size of machine should I get ?

Quote Originally Posted by stndesign View Post
    What sort of speed is the recommended to look out for ? I know with some machines its like 6 hours to do just 1 design so wanting something pretty fast to make it viable for work .

Anything else that should be on my checklist ?

If I start with a smaller machine and dont produce big projects like doors at the begging and just do funiture engravings and table legs and Kitchen worktop engravings etc what size of machine should I get ?
    even the fastest cnc will not run at the speeds you want. My cnc will do 3d at 400ipm as one that will do it at 1000ipm They can only run as fast as the z can move up and down. My first machine ran at about 150 ipm and it took 6 hrs to cut my test file. My new machine can run at 600ipm but the same file will take 5.5 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    even the fastest cnc will not run at the speeds you want. My cnc will do 3d at 400ipm as one that will do it at 1000ipm They can only run as fast as the z can move up and down. My first machine ran at about 150 ipm and it took 6 hrs to cut my test file. My new machine can run at 600ipm but the same file will take 5.5 hrs.

So basically theres no value to buy a faster machine ? They all produce at the same rate ?

Im looking at this machine at the moment from Jinan Maohong industry :

ANY RED FLAGS on the features ?

Specification of 4 axis CNC Router (JX-1325ET)

Model
    JX-1325ET
    X .Y Axis working area
    1300X2500mm
    Z-Axis working area
    600mm
    Repeatability
    0.025(+/-mm)
    Max Cutting Speed
    20000mm/min
    Rapid Traverse
    35000mm/min
    Spindle power rate
    5.5KW (water cooling)
    Spindle rotating speed
    0-24000rpm
    Command
    G code*.u00*.mmg*plt
    Transmission
    Rack and pinion
    Spindle rotate (A axis)
    ±90°
    Control system
    SYNTEC
    Work Mode
    Servo motor
    Guide way
    Linear (HIWIN)
    Power
    AC380V/50~60Hz

X .Y Axis working area 1300X2500mm

Z-Axis working area 200mm

Repeatability 0.025(+/-mm)

Max Cutting Speed 15000mm/min Rapid Traverse 30000mm/min

Spindle power rate 3.2KW

Spindle rotating speed 24000rpm command G code*.u00*.mmg*plt

Work Mode Step Motor power AC110V/60Hz8 Rotary device 200x1200mm

I have a salecnc 1325BG machine and it has made some incredible stuff the 2.5 yrs I have owned it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E1.jpg   headboard.jpg   P8.jpg   P9.jpg  

P11.jpg   P10.jpg   panel done 2.jpg  

Have you got 380v power where you are?
    Andrew Werby
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    Have you got 380v power where you are?

NAH i have a 110 v here but they said they would give me a "transformer " to resolve that issue

There is no way you are going to have the AMPS available on 110v. You've got 15 Amps max on 110 in most places or 1650 watts; even if you somehow get a 20 amp circuit you have 2200 watts max. 2200 watts / 380 volts = 5.7 amps. No way you're going to run a full on production machine off that. You need at least 220, preferably 3 phase.

No offense, but before you go buying industrial machines you need to learn about basic power, conversion options such as rotary converters, or be prepared to either scale down your idea, buy a generator, talk to your power company, or move to a shop with appropriate power.

I'm just trying to let you know of the issue you're gonna have powering that machine you looked at and not trying to flame you.

Quote Originally Posted by stndesign View Post
    NAH i have a 110 v here but they said they would give me a "transformer " to resolve that issue