586,009 active members*
4,921 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Galvo laser for card stock / paper - recommendations?

Howdy everyone. I'm new so I apologize in advance if I break any etiquette and will not take offense at correction.

I have a budget of $20,000 to $30,000. I am looking for anyone who uses galvo to cut cardstock FAST and CLEAN. I've done a proof of concept utilizing my paper (12" x 18", 12pt SBSC1S, Tango brand, popular cover stock in printing circles and great for small folding cartons) and an Epilog Mini 18. The result was beautiful, but way too slow. I'm looking to cut and score (kiss cut) 250 to 1,250 sheets per day. Simple vector dielines, no engraving.

I'm hoping for an open architecture with no doors or cabinet like in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyHJq8pSmU

I am in talks with and have sent sample to Golden Laser, Rabbit Laser USA, and Trotec. Obviously I would love to be able to afford a Trotec Speedmarker CL or GS, but it will most likely be out of my price range, though the rep said I may be able to get it done since it would be a class IV setup with no cabinet expense. We'll see...

Is anyone out there who cuts and scores cardstock on a daily basis using a galvo system (wedding invites, fold cartons, greeting cards, etc)? If so, may I purchase an hour of your time (I don't like to ask for free advice, time is money, I know that).

Greg Beckemeier
    The Candy Box Guy
    (636) 542-8560
    Candy Cartons | Facebook
    Candy Cartons

wklaserliu Guest

Re: Galvo laser for card stock / paper - recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by candycartons View Post
    Howdy everyone. I'm new so I apologize in advance if I break any etiquette and will not take offense at correction.

I have a budget of $20,000 to $30,000. I am looking for anyone who uses galvo to cut cardstock FAST and CLEAN. I've done a proof of concept utilizing my paper (12" x 18", 12pt SBSC1S, Tango brand, popular cover stock in printing circles and great for small folding cartons) and an Epilog Mini 18. The result was beautiful, but way too slow. I'm looking to cut and score (kiss cut) 250 to 1,250 sheets per day. Simple vector dielines, no engraving.

I'm hoping for an open architecture with no doors or cabinet like in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyHJq8pSmU

I am in talks with and have sent sample to Golden Laser, Rabbit Laser USA, and Trotec. Obviously I would love to be able to afford a Trotec Speedmarker CL or GS, but it will most likely be out of my price range, though the rep said I may be able to get it done since it would be a class IV setup with no cabinet expense. We'll see...

Is anyone out there who cuts and scores cardstock on a daily basis using a galvo system (wedding invites, fold cartons, greeting cards, etc)? If so, may I purchase an hour of your time (I don't like to ask for free advice, time is money, I know that).

Greg Beckemeier
    The Candy Box Guy
    (636) 542-8560
    Candy Cartons | Facebook
    Candy Cartons

hi GREG,

For your works i will also like to help, and if ok you can add me on skype: wkquiven or emial me: [email protected]

We ahev the sustem you are looking for.

Quiven form gweike laser

[email protected]