584,879 active members*
4,913 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

chinese spindles

I see that there is a discussion on Chinese water cooled spindles on the Camaster forum But I can't seem to find some of the posts that have been made. What is the problem as Jim has banned me and I have to read as a guest. Is it that hard to throw a water cooled spindle on a camaster

Re: chinese spindles

Jerry....
    The thread you mention is here: Spindle options for Stinger 1 - CAMheads CNC Router Forum By: CAMaster CNC

You have been banned due to your repeated negative comments towards the brand on a branded forum. Which by the way, happens on all forums.

Actually, for those that know how, it is relatively easy to "throw" any spindle on any brand machine. Not so much if you don't know how. What will not happen, and this is common to both OEM's that I have worked for, is that the OEM will not provide how to information (free tech support) for products that they don't sell. Tech support is included, as required by the enduser, for all OEM supported spindle upgrade kits.

Do you have a Chinese spindle? How about CAMaster Stinger as mentioned in the thread? Or, as usual, are you just attempting to start a thread that you can interject negativity in towards the brand? Shame on you!
    Gary Campbell CNC Technology & Training
    GCnC411 (at) gmail.com www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

That is not the whole thread there were other people that had posted about the Chinese spindles. After the first tow had been deleted I saw another one and copy and pasted it into word. I don't see any mention of another brand just an observation that others have done it. Will Camaster not support anything once you change a disposable item like a router. I have also read where they won't support their first versions of routers without Wincnc controller
    Attached Files Attached Files

"After the first tow had been deleted I saw another one and copy and pasted it into word."

Really????? You have nothing better to do than hunt down perceived negative posts on a forum of a brand you don't even own or belong to??

Like most CNC brands CAMaster provides support for the products they sell. We also offer upgrades for legacy or discontinued products, just like most OEM's. CAMaster cannot offer replacements or support for products that are no longer available in the US.

Is this what you have to do in your spare time? Maybe you should back away from the colored screen and take your meds!
    Gary Campbell CNC Technology & Training
    GCnC411 (at) gmail.com www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

Wish you well Gray sorry for your family problem. But I just wondered why Jim Mcgrew would delete a posted suggestion that he doesn't agree with. I thought I saw that there are good stories about the Chinese Spindles and machines as That is how Camaster came about by relabeling Chinese Routers.

I wonder how many other post Jim has decided that are not up to his standards. I do remember another owner that had problems with his Vacuum system and someone posted a hint on how to get it running and Jim deleted that one

Jerry, Basically your dislike of Me Has a Long History, You have been a guest in my Shop someone I respected and somehow developed a serious and literally personal (Maybe Dangerous) Obsession with Me, This has dumbfounded me for sometime. I have absolutely No personal agenda to you in any way. Last year I personnaly invited you to rejoin the forum and attend the Aspire Camp I hold annually in my shop at my expense. Your resistance to participate in the CAMheads forum and attack me personally on any available forum is just plain Weird Jerry. I have noticed all other Branded forums have deleted your post when this occurs.

Bottom line is My apologies I do remember some years ago correcting you on an Untrue statement and BAM personal and long term non Professional post from you as of that day to present. If there was a way I could change this I would.

Forum post.

you are the only derogatory poster on this subject and any you do post in, I along with 7 other Mods and Admins get every post on the forum. Most deletions are NOT ME, yet you blame me as it is in your Apparent agenda. I had little to do with the subject you are speaking of.

I did however catch multiple occasions where you have rejoined the forum and attempted thru made emails to post derogatory and outside of the Branded support post to Owners and solicitors. this is not allowed on any Branded support forum. you are a member of and have a branded machine I have yet to see you do this on the forum for the (Good) machine you own. this has to be perceived as personal and with a derogatory agenda.

It would probably be best to point out that the post that were deleted where a result of a blanket deletion of your email not from a third party poster, it is widely known as an admin We have generous access to who is on our forums. My best guess is you may have more Bogus "Members" that you post under, with Thousands of members and thousands of machine owners I have no reason to hunt you out. this would be a serious waste of time and only serve to be some form of personal obsession which I do not feel toward you. I am sure you are a good guy somewhere We all are but your actions have left us no choice but to expect You do not mean Well for the Machine owner or potential machine Owner and are willing to mislead them to cause this basically hateful agenda of yours.

I wish you Well and Pray for you Daily.

Jim McGrew

I would aske the CNC zone Admins to remove this entire thread to Prevent any further Personal attacks by the thread originator
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

fixtureman1

fixtureman1 is online now Registered
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Default Re: chinese spindles
    I wonder how many other post Jim has decided that are not up to his standards. I do remember another owner that had problems with his Vacuum system and someone posted a hint on how to get it running and Jim deleted that one"

This was an owner whose electrician Fried his VAC and this was moved to tech support for resolution, the owner had to pay to have his VAC repaired.

Why does this bother you as a NON machine Owner ? Basically this is none of your business
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl