585,991 active members*
4,739 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > ATC - Magazine Won't Rotate as Commanded

ATC - Magazine Won't Rotate as Commanded

I got this error thrown at me yesterday and have been at my wit's end since it happened.

I was machining a part, on my VMX 42; real simple, two holes with counterbores and as my 3/8 endmill went to retract, the ACT threw an error. I also noticed right before hand, my coolant pressure had went from full bore to almost nill. The tool changer magazine wouldn't rotate (my previous tool is still in the load position) and the mill stopped, throwing an overload error (which I've since cleared) and "ATC Error Magazine will not rotate as commanded." It's also appearing to blow the F4 and F6 20A fuses in the electrical cabinet. The last time I swapped and tried, it only blew the F4. I have a call into Hurco, but they're taking forever to get back to me, so I figured I would consult the community first. Any help would be fantastic.

Re: ATC - Magazine Won't Rotate as Commanded

Nevermind. Found out what caused it. Damn conveyor plug was fried and shorting out the whole damn system.