Hi,

I am new to this site and laser machines.Am not an ace of IT but i love the variety of things i can do with my machine.
I am the owner of a 80 w laser engraver i bought from China with lasercad software.I have printed the test file which is suppose to be a cut and the first attachment is the result.To me it looks more like a deep engraving than a cut but....
So i wanted to test my own design.i did a flower (black color to engrave) in a circle (red color to cut).the second attachment is the result.the flower looks ok but the circle didn't cut.it is deeper than an engraving but not cut.Tried the same thing on a piece of veneer (1/42'' thick piece of wood) and got the same result.
So i decide to try just a cut.I draw a box and put it in red to be cut.Sent the design to the laser (picture 3),press start to print and i get the message BEYOND SIZE.CONTINUE? (picture 4)when i press on enter,the same message displays.
Any idea what i can do to be able to cut?
Another question.in the 3rd picture,in the top right of the design space,there is a blue dot,like a cursor.I see the same thing in the work space of LASERCAD.I was wondering what it is?

Thanks for your input