585,902 active members*
4,382 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Jinan Quick - KH4A CNC ROUTER WITH 4 AXIS ROTARY SPNDLE Any one have one?

Jinan Quick - KH4A CNC ROUTER WITH 4 AXIS ROTARY SPNDLE Any one have one?

So Im new here but not to CNC routers and laser and the like. I am from LA but now live out here in Shanghai China. I just met Taney at a trade show here and you all speak so highly of him, that is why I picked Jinan over all the others.

My question is simple.. Anyone have KH4A 4 axis and how do you like it? Living here makes getting it much easier and cheaper Their company is right between BJ and SHi. I used a Shopbot for forever in LA, so this will be my first new toy in CNC land.
    We are also getting a Laser from Jinan the 1.3m x 900 cm cutting table size. He said they just sold that part of the company, but they are still close and can get me a good deal. Which he did on the CNC.

Best James

Re: Jinan Quick - KH4A CNC ROUTER WITH 4 AXIS ROTARY SPNDLE Any one have one?

Hi James,
    We are also a leading manufacture of Laser machines and CNC Routers,and making a lot of machines with top configurations mainly, e.g. we use US imported Synrad metal laser tube, US imported belts, TBI, HIWIN..on lasers, and we mainly make industiral 3 axis,4 axis,5 axis CNC Routers export to Europe and North American, if you intrested I wish you can come for a visit when you arrive Jinan city.

Regards,Mary

Tel: 187 6399 8351
    www.xyz-tech.com