584,846 active members*
4,012 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Apprentice in Jacksonville, FL

Well the Community College closed the Machine Tool program, and the high shut down their program too. The city fathers are very short sighted, or don't want manufacturing here in town

We are looking for an apprentice. We have state of the art new CNC equipment, and fairly short run production. We do 3D modeling/design and 3D toolpath for mill programming. We have a good crew willing to teach a bright young person.

Anyone interested?

I am a high schooler who is very interested in CNC technology.
    Please e-mail me more information at [email protected]
    Thank you
    George Erickson

my apologies- about my lack of response from last year, but personal issues prevented me from following through with the apprenticeship.

But on a lighter note, if any one in the Jacksonville/St Augustine Area is willing to hire a rising senior in high school who has personal experience with hobby cnc, I would be happy to work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by george12 View Post
    my apologies- about my lack of response from last year, but personal issues prevented me from following through with the apprenticeship.

But on a lighter note, if any one in the Jacksonville/St Augustine Area is willing to hire a rising senior in high school who has personal experience with hobby cnc, I would be happy to work for them.

do you accept any contract / freelance work? I have a couple ongoing projects if you have the equipment and supplies.