Picked up a Warner Electric SECO Quad 6150 5 hp DC drive, a nice drive with regenerative braking. I have used smaller and different model SECO DC drives in the past and have had very good luck with them, including finding old documentation online. Not so with the Quad 6150, must be the red-headed step child. I have found 2000 series and 7000 series info, but nothing in the 6000 family. Of course many of its features and settings are similar to their other drives or any other manufacturer's DC drive. But it is nice to have a model specific manual to make sure you found all of the jumpers and understand the manufacturer's implementation, or sometimes the jumpers are coded rather than clear setting label, e.g. A,B,C,D, rather than 0 to 3 secs, 3 to 30 secs, 30 to 300, etc.

So, this drive has a jumper selectable setting for AC or DC on the Velocity Loop Control board (E334627), which I have not seen on other DC drives. I'm guessing it might be related to the Tach feedback signal, but then a tach signal is not necessarily used in all applications, in which case the setting might not matter. I do however have a 7V/1000 rpm tach signal on the motor I would like to use it on. Does anyone have any documentation on this drive, or have this drive in operation, or can provide a logical guess on what the AC/DC selection would be for? The boards silkscreen is also not clear at all on which set of pins are which setting, a little help there too?

I know this is a real long shot, but wanted to see if anyone could help before I put all my chips on the table. Really hate to let the magic smoke out over one small detail.