585,676 active members*
5,160 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Chinese laser manufacturers, let's build a good reputation for our products and serv
Page 1 of 7 123

Chinese laser manufacturers, let's build a good reputation for our products and serv

Hi, my dear countrymen, let's build a good reputation for our products, and after service, and let customers all over the world love our Chinese lasers.

We are the manufactures specialzing in this line for many years, if someone need laser engraving cutting machines, kindly contact me by the following address:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Take a look at some of our models in the attachments.

:rainfro: :rainfro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails desktop lg500.jpg   LC1280.jpg   LG900.jpg   lg1200.jpg  

Exclamation Don't talk bigger here, you are boring boy....

hkxy
    Apprentice

Some human of PM asked whether I do have the small Cheap Chinese product,
    My official statement:
    I do not sell these cheap products,That is the bad cheap product.
    You think their price is why low?
    The answer is:
    1,The reduced material
    2,reduction manufacture craft
    3,cheat
    4,does not have the post-sale service
    Reminds once more,Do not buy these strange low prices the product,You can regret.

If you discovered that thing price is extremely extremely low,You must be careful,That is possibly a trap.
    I only sell the Chinese outstanding product,The price is slightly high,But that has the safeguard.
    Do not purchase the low price the inferior laser,That influence security.

My price all writes in mine website,Contains member's price,Outsider's price,
    Even also has the Christmas day time limit special price.

Exclamation don't talk bigger here, you are boring boy...

hkxy
    Apprentice

Some human of PM asked whether I do have the small Cheap Chinese product,
    My official statement:
    I do not sell these cheap products,That is the bad cheap product.
    You think their price is why low?
    The answer is:
    1,The reduced material
    2,reduction manufacture craft
    3,cheat
    4,does not have the post-sale service
    Reminds once more,Do not buy these strange low prices the product,You can regret.

If you discovered that thing price is extremely extremely low,You must be careful,That is possibly a trap.
    I only sell the Chinese outstanding product,The price is slightly high,But that has the safeguard.
    Do not purchase the low price the inferior laser,That influence security.

My price all writes in mine website,Contains member's price,Outsider's price,
    Even also has the Christmas day time limit special price.

don't talk bigger here... you are not manufacturer at all

To Bear08:

Hi, you mean we are not the manufacturer?? Welcome you to come to China to visit our factory in your convenient time.. we are the manufacturer specializing in lasers for many years, that's sure.

Many thanks.

some new pictures of our products

some new pictures of our product, welcome to distribute them in your esteemed country:wave: :wave:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails desktop lg500.jpg   lc6090.jpg   LC1280.jpg  

Laser manufacturers in China?

Dear all,
    we at CTRfuture http://www.ctrlasers.co.uk invested in 4 man weeks visiting Chinese laser manufacturers. Most of this time was with Redsail http://www.hflaser.com the one we were best pleased with, and now exclusively distribute in the UK.

We got a valuable insight as to the workings of the Chinese manufacturing industry during our visit. One of the main findings was that we discovered a lot of industrial espionage in China. Not just ripping off 'western designs' but also Chinese designs. Some of the plethora of 'cheap' laser manufacturers has been set up by people who once worked for Redsail. They are able to copy, all be it not including the finer points of design, but they do not necessarily have the development team to understand or create original designs and improve on existing products. This may explain some of the 'lack of support' issues.

Redsail, on the other hand, have taken on another five engineers this year (2007) to add to their existing team. Their development program is continuous and the level of interaction between us and them is solid. We have requests for improvements, they respond.
    This has lead to a number of refinements to the existing range that you will not find in the competitive machines. At least, not until they have copied the ones they can see! Also, new machines are on their way very soon.

It is interesting that one of the pictures I have seen posted, originally in the fourth quarter last year, looked identical to one I saw in the development area of Redsail when I was there in November! The Redsail machine had been under development since the beginning of 2006. By Chinese standards this is a long time, which gives an indication of the stringent development and testing undertaken by Redsail. The down side of this is that it leaves them more open to design theft, as all someone needs to do is photograph the machine and, with the power of the internet, the recipient of the photo has a new machine on the market!
    NOTE: the real machine is finally about to be released within the month, along with another that hasn't been stolen (yet).

No matter who's machine you buy, buy with your eyes open. Don't fall into the trap of being blinded by the price. Consider the full purchase and support.
    Some will want to take the risk, and order direct. If this is your budget I wish you success; but consider that it may not work out that cheep.

You are taking risks with any purchase. just weigh them up carefully, list the pro's and con's and go with what you can afford when you need to buy.

Best regards. Neil

Hi Neil,
    Thanks for your comments.

But I want to clear:

There is a famous saying in Chinese: "Diamond cut diamond". Don't say one company is the best forever. I am much more familiar with Chinese laser company than you. There are too many companies that you have never visited.

If you say one company is the best in China, it's just your opion, and you have your own purpose. in fact, if you are the sole agent of one company, of course you will say that one is th best.

But just a suggestion for you if you don't mind, when you praise one company, don't say bad words on other companies, many thanks.

Diamond cut diamond~~~ Can you understand me ?? :violin:

Quote Originally Posted by wklaser View Post
    Hi Neil,
    Thanks for your comments.

But I want to clear:

There is a famous saying in Chinese: "Diamond cut diamond". Don't say one company is the best forever. I am much more familiar with Chinese laser company than you. There are too many companies that you have never visited.

If you say one company is the best in China, it's just your opion, and you have your own purpose. in fact, if you are the sole agent of one company, of course you will say that one is th best.

But just a suggestion for you if you don't mind, when you praise one company, don't say bad words on other companies, many thanks.

Diamond cut diamond~~~ Can you understand me ?? :violin:
    Dear WKLASER,
    Yes the Diamond phrase is very good. I must have given the wrong impression if my posting indicated that Redsail has perfect products.
    No company can be perfect in all things, and if they think that way then they would never try to improve.

You are also correct in saying that we did not visit all the laser manufacturers in China. This was not our goal. The trip took place after significant research to identify a number of companies who had certain qualities and attributes. There are differences between the way a company supports distributors and end users as I'm sure you are aware. This research was not exhaustive, that would have been an endless task! However, the companies chosen were ones with good products, good attitude, strong development and loyalty. There are perhaps other companies out there that also have these qualities, but we only needed to find the one we felt was best for us to work with to ensure we could offer a high level of support to our end users.

Please also understand 'Sole agent' does not mean that we are owned by them! Our hands are not tied. We are free to take on other manufacturers product ranges, but we have no need to do that as Redsail is performing excellently for us.
    I hope this clarifies our goals and any misunderstandings.
    Best regards. Neil

WK Laser:

I have sent your company a private email from your web site, in the hopes of getting a quote on the LC1280 laser with 80W cartridge. I still have not received a response. I am hoping that you are monitoring this forum and will respond to me.

I am not looking to purchase immediately, but I am doing some shopping. There is a possibility that I might have a sale for you for 3 lasers.

Can you email me back with some prices on the laser, optional equipment, replacement cartridges, spare parts etc. What about shipping cost to Vancouver Canada by sea, and to Calgary Canada, by air?

[email protected]

Thanks,

Peter Stenabaugh
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Red face

I too have sent WKLaser an email in regards to the purchase of a soft dog key for an LG1200 and still have not recieved a response.

If you still are reading these posts, your early attention would be appreciated.

Thanks Kim

Hi all.
    He probably didn't get your emails last time you sent one as there was an undersea ground movement just after Xmas that severed the communication link/cable. Try another mail now as it may be fixed by now. Some times s##t happens when you least want it to.
    Richard.
    I am not completely useless.......I can always serve as a BAD example.

Hey all, I have been successful in contacting WKLaser. The rep I have spoke with (email) is Jack Yin. His email address is [email protected]. I have gotten a pretty good price from him on the LC1280 laser, along with some prices on some of the consumables. All the components are pretty reasonably priced.

I have also had several emails back and forth with another company on lasers, their web site is: http://www.whzt.com/zhongtai-e/productlist.asp?type=109.

The laser I looked at there is the ZTDQ12090 which is an 80W machine with a working area of 1200 x 900 mm. It is priced a bit higher than the unit from WKLaser, but still fairly reasonable. I am undecided as to which one I might eventually consider purchasing, but I need to confer with some friends to see, as we may purchase 2 or 3 units at the same time. The contact person at this company is Marsha, and here email address is: [email protected].
    Marsha has been really great at replying on email. Send her a question and you will have your answer the next day - every time.

I have a friend who travels to China several times a year, so I am going to see if he can actually go and visit both of these companies and have a look see, maybe take a few photos if he is allowed, and report back his findings. I dont like to be skeptical, but I (we) are risking a fair amount of cash on machines and equipment that we are purchasing sight unseen, and it would be nice to have that warm and fuzzy feeling when we write cheques out of country. I dont dispute the reputation or existance of these companies at this time, as I have no reason to doubt them at all, but I would just like to know a bit more, so I get that warm and fuzzy......

I will keep this group posted as to any information that I am able to come up with.

Pete

Has anyone purchased a laser from A4dable Woodworking? http://www.a4dableww.com/

They list an Oregon phone number for support. I was thinking of calling it to see if their US support staff speaks fluid english.

I just wondered if anyone has purchased any of their lasers. They seem to list heavily on Ebay. Their Model 500 60-watt desktop system is very interesting to me. Decent area and wattage for a decent price.

What is the price range of this machine?
    Thanks
    JEB

Go to ebay and do a search on 'laser engraver' they always have at least 2 auctions up for each model they sell.

RedSail company will attend the exhibition is Dubai, welcome every friend who have interest to our show. The time is from Feb 27th to Mar 1st, where you can find our new model.

So that's a no on A4dableww.com?

A4dable is the wrong word for it. The machine that they have listed for $1,880.00 sells for $900 from China

And the one they have listed for $3,249.00 sells for around $2,000 from China.

I can see a little markup but that is ridiculous. I guess he is coverning his butt for bad built machines so he is not out when they half to replace a bad machine.

On the contrary, IF they are bringing the machines in and making sure they work properly and truly back them, then the value is there. A $900 direct, dead machine is far more expensive than a $1880 live one. Considering how cheap they are and the apparent high service requirement the markup is very reasonable.

I've already been burned buying equipment direct from a Chinese company. They even have a US office and had a US rep. As long as there are people who will go for the lowest price without considering the cost they will not improve their products. Or at least not fast enough. Like having it actually work right, not just being broken. I consider my situation a learning experience.

Why doesn't Redsail have their machines shipped to their Canada location, quality inspected and then shipped locally? Why bother having an office outside China if everything is shipped direct?

Mike

Page 1 of 7 123