585,987 active members*
4,623 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > Looking For Tormach Owner in Ontario, Canada?

Looking For Tormach Owner in Ontario, Canada?

Hi Guys

Looking for a Tormach owner in the Barrie, Ontario (Canada) area. I would like to find a Tormach owner around this area who I could come and take a look at their Tormach Milling Machine. If you are interested, please send me a private meassage. Thank you.

Willy

I live in Newmarket. You are welcome to come and look at mine. I haven't done much with it yet as I got sidetracked restoring and converting a Hardinge lathe to CNC. PM me your phone number and we can hook up a time.

Contact Tormach. They keep a list of all owners that have expressed a willingness to demonstrate/discuss with potential buyers.

Regards
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Willyb View Post
    Hi Guys

Looking for a Tormach owner in the Barrie, Ontario (Canada) area. I would like to find a Tormach owner around this area who I could come and take a look at their Tormach Milling Machine. If you are interested, please send me a private meassage. Thank you.

Willy

I'd be interested as well. I also live in Barrie. Maybe we can go together. My work number is 719-2006.

Jim

Trying To Contact You.

Hi Paul

Please check your Private Messages. Sent Message yesterday. Thanks.

Willy

Quote Originally Posted by pstockley View Post
    I live in Newmarket. You are welcome to come and look at mine. I haven't done much with it yet as I got sidetracked restoring and converting a Hardinge lathe to CNC. PM me your phone number and we can hook up a time.

There is a Tormach Demo Center in Mississauga now. Studica Ltd has working models set up for demos.