Hi All,

OK after lots of questions and poking around here we finally put our money down for a Omni 1530 (really 1631 fingers crossed) ATC router.

I want to document the purchase as best I can to help others. I do not know yet if I will have any pitfalls but if and when I do have them I will try and post them. I will not use this forum to mediate any issues other than as a last venting.

I am going into this knowing:

1) I will get what I pay for. So when I can buy this router at about 1/2 price from a restickered importer then I know that I am in the right range. I have compared suppliers but I have not haggled because if I get a better price I know I will get a worse machine.
2) I know it will not be ready to go out of the box. hopefully its close but it will not be where I need it to be and I expect I will need to do a fair bit of legwork to get it going properly. This is a given.
3) I know documentation will be minimal or non existant so I have researched the controls etc before committing. I expect the machine and anything else is a bonus.
4) I know to ask for pictures, and to be specific.
5) I know not to pay attention to the posted shipping costs.
6) I know there are things I don't yet know and I am on the lookout for them as we go through the process.

Anyhow I thought I would start by posting my PO to Omni and their PI back. Mine is relatively detailed, theirs is only somewhat but they should be referring to the same end machine.

I wanted to do this as I really had no idea how to write up a PO for this (really more a detailed spec sheet but anyhow) so this is my go at it. I'm going to reserve a few of the early posts for updates.