585,683 active members*
4,874 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mazak, Mitsubishi, Mazatrol > How to change Tool change position(About MAZATROL T1 control)

Question How to change Tool change position(About MAZATROL T1 control)

Dear ,
    Excuse me,I have Mazak turn 15 lathe with MAZATROL T1 control. But I need NC machine parameters details related to Mazatrol T1 control for this machine. who can provide the Mazatrol T1 Parameters ?
    By the way, Now I change P16 parameter (P16=0) ,the unit system is metric. the Tool change position also change automatically, but I don't know how to adjust Tool change position.Do you know which parameter can change distance between Tool change position and Machine orgin point? How to change?
    Thank you so much for your help and guidance!
    Best wishes to you!
    Regards,
    liushuixingyun
           My E_mail: [email protected]

I have tried a private email to you using the address you posted. Did not go through. Do you have an alternate email address.

My another E_mail

Quote Originally Posted by Outback5 View Post
    I have tried a private email to you using the address you posted. Did not go through. Do you have an alternate email address.
    Thank you so much for your reply!
    My another E_mail: [email protected]
    I'm expecting a letter from you!

The parameter P16, what is that?

Look in the TPC page of any process and the tool change position is listed and can be changed. Hope this helps.

i think u change it into p1 it depends how much you want to go into the home position of z e.g. 5000 is 5mm.try it...

Change Point 1 has always been my favorite.