Hello all. This is my first post here but I've read many threads that have helped me out in the past. I need some serious help now. We have a Giana GFP 10 Lathe with a Fanuc O-TF control. I recently had a "911 Ram Parity (high) " alarm and had to perform a "reset power up" and lost all parameters. I had a build sheet for the "special setting" parameters with the correct "O-TF" designation but the normal parameters are just a printout that we received with the machine with no labeling on what exact machine it came from. Here's the problem. After reloading all the parameters including the special settings (and a graph of the optional parameters for this machine) I had major problems. First it would not return to reference position. I fixed this with a "cancel-p power up" and zero returned the machine. Next problem was that my x axis would not return to the same position after shutting the machine down and performing a zero return. I solved this by turning on the "automatic coordinate setting system" and setting a work shift in x. I'm not sure if this is the correct procedure but it is repeating after a power down. Next problem is that my "single block, optional stop, block delete, dry run, machine lock, axis inhibit, and spindle increase and decrease" buttons do not work on my control. After going through the manual for days trying different parameters I found out that the manual I have for the machine is the wrong manual! I have a Fanuc manual for a O-TC, OO-TC, and O-Mate TC. I looked at the main board and it says O-TF. Can anyone help with these parameters?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to pull my hair out here.

Thank you in advance,
Craig