585,683 active members*
4,925 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question MAHO 1000C -84

Hi, I have serious problem with our machine. Numbers on the screen keep rolling on X axle while machine stays still. there is no dirt or oil in measureheads.Cables and Machine parametres are ok. Screen shows error X02,Y02. Really appreciate if i find some help here... sorry my bad english.

- Maho 1000c , year -84
    - Philips 432

Re: MAHO 1000C -84

I am not familiar with that machine but if the encoder is on the servo motor which they often are the motor could be turning without moving the table. Check for a broken belt or a broken or slipping coupling. Dave

Hi Mike
    Both alarms one from the measuring systems, as there are two axes in error check the power supplies.
    Best regards

Both those axes go to the same measuring board as well, so it could be the board is bad.

I had something like that, but it was when the machine would not come out of error (bad spindle drive) and the axes WERE moving. Just very slowly. Basically, they weren't being controlled, and some tiny voltage was causing them to move around (like 0.01mm/min). The scales read the table movement directly of course, so the movement showed on the screen, even though it didn't look like the table was moving. When the machine was forced into being "on", the motion stopped.