584,829 active members*
4,985 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Hello!! Allarm 012 samsung cnc lathe PL25A

Hello!! Allarm 012 samsung cnc lathe PL25A

Hello,
    are an Italian boy and are looking desperately for help, I hope someone can help me.
    I own a CNC lathe with Samsung PL25A samsung cnc, lathe l 'I used about two years ago and problems 0.
    Yesterday I was working a post I get allarm 012 unit spindle motor .... I try to reset but the engine does not stop immediately.
    I go to the electrical panel and hit reset on the inverter and the spindle stops, the inverter monitors the alarm was F100 (INVERTER OUTPUT CURRENT EXCEDEES THE VALUE )
    I do not understand what might have happened, never had problems with the engine, I restarted the spindle several times and noticed that goes into alarm when I exceed 1000 rpm, at low rpm nn nothing happens.
    In your dirt deposited in the channels of cooling of the engine can cause such alarm?
    Instead of manual lathe, it shows me as an overcurrent alarm 012 on supply of 2.5V.
    Where can I measure this overhang on the electrical system?

The inverter is a Yaskawa 626vm3

The rating plate of the motor:

Yaskawa UAASKA-15CZ3N
    3 PHASE 4 POLES
    15/11 KW
    RATING 30MIN / CONT
    RPM 400/4800
    AMP 88/67

sorry for the English but I'm using google translator

thanks a lot

Re: Hello!! Allarm 012 samsung cnc lathe PL25A

Quote Originally Posted by Erpatata79 View Post
    Hello,
    are an Italian boy and are looking desperately for help, I hope someone can help me.
    I own a CNC lathe with Samsung PL25A samsung cnc, lathe l 'I used about two years ago and problems 0.
    Yesterday I was working a post I get allarm 012 unit spindle motor .... I try to reset but the engine does not stop immediately.
    I go to the electrical panel and hit reset on the inverter and the spindle stops, the inverter monitors the alarm was F100 (INVERTER OUTPUT CURRENT EXCEDEES THE VALUE )
    I do not understand what might have happened, never had problems with the engine, I restarted the spindle several times and noticed that goes into alarm when I exceed 1000 rpm, at low rpm nn nothing happens.
    In your dirt deposited in the channels of cooling of the engine can cause such alarm?
    Instead of manual lathe, it shows me as an overcurrent alarm 012 on supply of 2.5V.
    Where can I measure this overhang on the electrical system?

The inverter is a Yaskawa 626vm3

The rating plate of the motor:

Yaskawa UAASKA-15CZ3N
    3 PHASE 4 POLES
    15/11 KW
    RATING 30MIN / CONT
    RPM 400/4800
    AMP 88/67

sorry for the English but I'm using google translator

thanks a lot
    Did you using this inverter still now. I need one help.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by harishmech10 View Post
    Did you using this inverter still now. I need one help.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    hello, I replaced the inverter with a regenerated one, unfortunately the problem is recurring, and I don't understand the reason. I changed the inverter, the remote control switch high low, but after about 30 minutes the error f100 comes out ..... now I am redoing the hydraulic pump motor, after about 15 minutes the heating and heating cycle is activated. I don't want him to disturb the inverter.

Re: Hello!! Allarm 012 samsung cnc lathe PL25A

Quote Originally Posted by Erpatata79 View Post
    hello, I replaced the inverter with a regenerated one, unfortunately the problem is recurring, and I don't understand the reason. I changed the inverter, the remote control switch high low, but after about 30 minutes the error f100 comes out ..... now I am redoing the hydraulic pump motor, after about 15 minutes the heating and heating cycle is activated. I don't want him to disturb the inverter.
    Hi friend. I'm also struggling lot with yaskawa drive. Kindly suggest what you exactly replaced and how you are running the machine currently.