585,759 active members*
3,902 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Simulator

I am looking for CNC simulator software that not only simulates CNC program in 3D graphics but also has an interactive CNC control (preferably Fanuc). I have seen some software online called V-CNC from Cubictek, in Seoul, Korea. I have never heard of them and I am not sure about product support after a purchase. Does anyone know anything about V-CNC or any other software.

Have you tried www.cncsimulator.com?
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

http://www.nwdesigns.com/

Try this one also.

Quote Originally Posted by dfedwards3915 View Post
    I am looking for CNC simulator software that not only simulates CNC program in 3D graphics but also has an interactive CNC control (preferably Fanuc). I have seen some software online called V-CNC from Cubictek, in Seoul, Korea. I have never heard of them and I am not sure about product support after a purchase. Does anyone know anything about V-CNC or any other software.

have you tried cncsimulator.com if you have you will know it is a peice of crap or very hard to configure.but its free

Intelitek out of Manchester N.H. has a simulator for Fanuc with a 3D display that they have just introduced. It's not on their web site yet but I have seen it work.

If you're interested... you can call them at 800-777-6268

Good luck.

Haas has a Simulator Module which is the actual control panel used with Haas machines. It can fully simulate operation of either lathes or mills; program preparation, offset entry, graphical simulation and mimicking actual machine operation showing axis motion, spindle load, etc. The price is less than $2000.