584,879 active members*
5,025 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Migrate Fusion 360 CAD/CAM to Multicam 3000

Migrate Fusion 360 CAD/CAM to Multicam 3000

I'm new to CNC Machining but I do have a fair amount of work under my belt making and designing machines. With a friend I recently purchased a used Multicam 3000 Router with EnRoute 4 software. The Enroute works great for flat machining (grooves, Holes, letters) But I want to do more then that especially making work holding fixtures for the machine for repeat jobs of small parts.
    So here is the problem. I'm trying to move designed parts in Fusion 360 to the machine either directly or through EnRoute.
    The router is still in its original location and I have limited access do to sublease of space.
    Also it is 45 minutes one way from my house. One EnRoute dongle so if my partner is using the machine I cannot program or design using Enroute.

The machine is circa 2009 Has a 7 HP spindle and vacuum bed.

Re: Migrate Fusion 360 CAD/CAM to Multicam 3000

Can you export your drawings out at DXF or DWG format....if you can export at a older version.

Re: Migrate Fusion 360 CAD/CAM to Multicam 3000

Quote Originally Posted by PeteMaui View Post
    I'm new to CNC Machining but I do have a fair amount of work under my belt making and designing machines. With a friend I recently purchased a used Multicam 3000 Router with EnRoute 4 software. The Enroute works great for flat machining (grooves, Holes, letters) But I want to do more then that especially making work holding fixtures for the machine for repeat jobs of small parts.
    So here is the problem. I'm trying to move designed parts in Fusion 360 to the machine either directly or through EnRoute.
    The router is still in its original location and I have limited access do to sublease of space.
    Also it is 45 minutes one way from my house. One EnRoute dongle so if my partner is using the machine I cannot program or design using Enroute.

The machine is circa 2009 Has a 7 HP spindle and vacuum bed.
    You can use for export direct NC code to your machine. After default Instalation you have Generic postprocessor for Multicam. It is ISO code.
    Alphacam post and VBA macros, Autodesk HSM post.
    www.cadcam-softcz.cz