585,883 active members*
5,827 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Makino A55

Makino A55

Hello,
    we have a problem with our HMC Makino A55 yom1992, control Fanuc 16A - pro3, full 4th axis, ... The problem is, machine have lost all parameters and data, we have sucessfully reloaded them, it turns normally on, without any error, or warning, the only problem is that PLC is not refreshing - it is in stop mode. By same control on other machines there is on first page on SYSTEM button option PLC RUN/STOP or PLC AUTO/MANUAL, but Makino does not has the standard menu here. How I could get it run?

Thanks

Re: Makino A55

Makino does not have PLC in them. However, they do have special parameters that need to be loaded on the Makino custom page. You will need those parameters as well. Usally they are kept in the part program area as program O6666

yes, i understand this, but i can not run the program, because i can not set machine to home , i can just move machine on selected axis with handwheel. i have put in machine manually all parameters from prog 6666. i just need to know where or which parameter is for this settings - or where i can set this.

i have found another weird error. i can not edit or modify a program in normal edit mode, i can do it just in background editor in mdi... the key -write/lock is in write position, in lock is there a msg that is lock. is a problem coming out here?

thanks

Go to the Customs page and hit maintenance, there you will see the Makino Side Alarms, sometimes the fanuc side will not show a alarm but the Makino side will have a alarm hold on the machine.

Afaik, no Fanuc control will allow any program operation while in an alarm state.