585,753 active members*
4,123 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

How to Hook up

Hello every body

i m new in cnc routers i have a driver for nema 34 round 8 wires with CP Dir En Res and +5v
    how can i hook up these
    bundle of thanks for advance

Re: How to Hook up

You have listed the drivers inputs not outputs, the outputs are often labbelled a- a+ b- b+.

If it does just have 4 output terminals you need to pair of the 8 wires into 4. To pair them you need the motors pin out diagram.

I have 2 drivers with names A and B in A Driver their are following Signals CP Dir EN Res +5v NC Nc and Motor Out Puts are A+ A- Grnd B+ B-
    and driver B their are following Signals CP Dir NC En +5v NC NC and motor out puts are A+ A- Grnd B+ B-. I hook up driver B with following settings CP and +5v to Mach3 Break out Boards +5v and En to X Pul and Dir to X Dir with these settings the driver runs great but Driver B did not run it accecpts power and noise of signals when i command it through Mach3 but it did not move motor so where the problem and how i hookup the driver A

Quote Originally Posted by jazee View Post
    I have 2 drivers with names A and B in A Driver their are following Signals CP Dir EN Res +5v NC Nc and Motor Out Puts are A+ A- Grnd B+ B-
    and driver B their are following Signals CP Dir NC En +5v NC NC and motor out puts are A+ A- Grnd B+ B-. I hook up driver B with following settings CP and +5v to Mach3 Break out Boards +5v and En to X Pul and Dir to X Dir with these settings the driver runs great but Driver B did not run it accecpts power and noise of signals when i command it through Mach3 but it did not move motor so where the problem and how i hookup the driver A
    Bob enable to pulse? That's not right. Forget about enable for the minute your driver will likely work with out it. You need your pulse signal from bob to goto cp and the dir to dir. And it should run. If it doesn't just put your +5v to enable.

its work dear its work thank you so much you done it