585,880 active members*
7,904 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Waterjet General Topics > Need to know about Mitsubishi EA8 die-sink machine

Need to know about Mitsubishi EA8 die-sink machine

Hey all,
    Does anyone have any experience with the EA8 die-sink machine from Mitsubishi?
    How is the performance comparinf to swiss die-sink machines?

I run an EA8, and it will never match the swiss machines for accuarcy or surface finish. In particular, some EA8's were sold with only a heat exchanger, not a chiller. This kills any chance for stable positional accuarcy.

What may be most important for you, espescially if you do not have a lot of EDM experience, is what dealer can give you the best service and technical support.

Cheers!

Roy Solomon

About EDM die-sinker EA8

Hi Roy Solomon!

I'm using EDM die-sinker Mitsubishi EA8 for my project but I got problem on parameters setting such as ON-time, OFF-time, current etc. According to the manual, the parameters are in notch and I didn't find correlation between notch and standard units: ON-time and OFF-time in microseconds, current in Ampere. For the current, there is a gauge indicating the current but not for others. Any one got idea?

Thx!
    Alex

Re: Need to know about Mitsubishi EA8 die-sink machine

Hi... i'm using EA8 EDM die sinker. on the E-Cond panel there are such ES, AUX, IP, ON, OFF, GAP, JS, JU, JD, PCOND, GAIN, SV, OPAJ, etc... what is this short form represent for? and what is the unit for every value..

Hello Roysol and Sunshineyos, we have a Mitsubishi EA8 model 2002, with an Alarm U774 fire ext on, I can't remove this message of alarm. can you help me? do you have any experience with this alarm and how erase?, Thank you for your halep.

Quote Originally Posted by dany_riv View Post
    Hello Roysol and Sunshineyos, we have a Mitsubishi EA8 model 2002, with an Alarm U774 fire ext on, I can't remove this message of alarm. can you help me? do you have any experience with this alarm and how erase?, Thank you for your halep.
    I know it has been a long time, but Did you ever figure it out? I've jumped E1 & E2 from the Fire Trace Pressure Switch but the Alarm Code does not go away.

Thanks!