585,754 active members*
3,807 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Tool and die maker needed in Kansas City area.

I own a very small shop just north of Kansas City, Missouri. We build plastic injection molds, and do just a little bit of short run production work.

I desperatly need a man that is well versed in plastic injection molds. The ideal man will have good CNC skills. Mastercam experience would be a huge plus.

I'm not looking for a kid fresh out of school. I need a man with some time under his belt. Although I expect him to work on the floor every day, he'll be part of the management team. He's going to be in charge of production. He'll have a say in who gets hired and fired, how jobs are to progress, and will directly manage all employees.

If you're a man with experience, and can lead my team, I'm willing to give you a nice starting wage, and more importantly a chunk of the profits. That's right, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. If you make me money, expect to have a quarterly bonus check in your pocket. I'm not talking about some pie in the ski profit sharing bonus that you can't touch till you retire. I'm talking about a real bonus check that is a straight percentage of our profits stuck in your pocket where you can use it.

If you're the guy, email me [email protected]
    or, give me a call 816 580-3149

Is there nobody in my area with experience?

How about somebody that has built dies? I could train them to build molds.

still looking

I hired somebody. He lasted exactly one day. He told me he didn't have enough experience. I thought that was supposed to be my line!

Anyway, I'm still looking!

I know there are some diemakers in Northeast Missouri that had to find other work after their shop closed. I don't know if any would be willing to move, but I will refer some to CNCZone.

Quote Originally Posted by lgreeves View Post
    I know there are some diemakers in Northeast Missouri that had to find other work after their shop closed. I don't know if any would be willing to move, but I will refer some to CNCZone.

Thanks, I appreciate any help I can get.