585,591 active members*
2,769 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Milling > Top cnc cutting tools for cnc machine milling

Top cnc cutting tools for cnc machine milling

The cutting tools is an important in the machining process of a part in production.
    Cutting tools, cnc machine miliing with equipment ensures accuracy, productivity and economy of the part.
    This video demo show you top cnc cutting tools in the machining process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wscLEfX8M

We are planning to make an investment on CNC machineries. But our profession is not on this field. It will be a new business for us.
    So shortly i will be asking some questions (please forgive my ignorance) and will try to get some information through this international community which i believe it is better.
    Our aim is to produce parts for machine and automobile industries.
    MY QUESTION is:
    What kind of CNC machines will be more appropriate Lathe, Milling machine or Drilling Machine. Or everything needed. What i am trying to ask is: can these machines be used instead of each other...
    The most efficient machinery park can include which machines??
    Thanks very much for your kind interest in advance.

I saw this
    http://es.aliexpress.com/item/1-5kw-...08.4.19.hoi6MY
    but what does mean 65mm, and how connect to my db25 1205 breakout board and the black cage i imagine is the power supply inverter, what does it does?

Quote Originally Posted by STARMAK View Post
    We are planning to make an investment on CNC machineries. But our profession is not on this field. It will be a new business for us.
    So shortly i will be asking some questions (please forgive my ignorance) and will try to get some information through this international community which i believe it is better.
    Our aim is to produce parts for machine and automobile industries.
    MY QUESTION is:
    What kind of CNC machines will be more appropriate Lathe, Milling machine or Drilling Machine. Or everything needed. What i am trying to ask is: can these machines be used instead of each other...
    The most efficient machinery park can include which machines??
    Thanks very much for your kind interest in advance.
    We are China machining parts, metal stamping parts, turning parts, cnc parts, Springs, coldforming parts, machining parts, screw machine parts, casting parts, forging parts supplier, We can produce machined parts according to your requirements.

Machining parts: Hydraulic, Valve, Fange, Automobile, Shaft, Bearing Housing Bar, Plate, Welded Part, Marine Part, Winch Part, Sheet Metal.

Equipment: Common lathe, CNC Machine, Milling, Turning, Stamping Machine, Spring Machine.

Metal Process: CNC Turning, Mlling, Drilling, Planning, Grinding, Welding.

Surface Treatment: Zn (Cr3 RoHS free or Cr6 ) plated, Cr /Ni plated, Hot-dip galvanizing, Paint, Anodize, Powder coating, Brush, Polish.

Technical: Dedicated mechanical designer, experienced worker 3D design service inclusive of modeling, analysis and detailed drawing at normal cost

Quality: ISO 9001: 2008

Control strictly and follow specification move fast to meet your urgent need caused by accident.

Packing: Wooden case, Hardboard, Steel pallet, according to custom’s requirements.

If you want to know more about machining parts in China, Please contact us.

HongzhunTechnology Guest
    It's important to be familiar with and have access to the variety of different cutters commonly used on CNC Milling machines for various situations. At HZ technology, we are dedicated to making the finest parts and products for our customers. We offer all services under one roof for Mold Tooling, CNC Machining & Injection Molding. With more than 8 years of success, we are recognized as a precision mold manufacturer. http://www.mold-and-tool.com/