Hi. I am new to the laser cutting equipment, however I have been designing the pieces to be cut for a while through my shop on Etsy, AnneLayneToo, for someone else to cut. I am going to purchase my own, yes, Chinese laser, soon as a start up laser, and I want to be able to cut through 9 mm B/BB Baltic Birch. This is the machine that I am looking at purchasing...80W CO2 USB Laser Engraver Cutter Engraving Cutting Machine Honeycomb 700*500mm Brand name is KEHUI. So a couple questions...

(1) I believe it comes with a 2" or 2.5" lens, which as I read is adequate for cutting 3mm and 6mm BB, but I can't find what lens I will need to purchase for cutting 9mm...3/8" BB.
(2) Does anyone have information on settings for this 80W laser that I will need to cut 3mm & 6mm BB plywood with the lens that it comes with, and settings to cut 9mm BB plywood for the suggested lens in question 1.

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate your assistance. I am just starting out, so layman's terms please. Thank you. I look forward to making good use of this forum and participating in helping others when I have the knowledge to do so.