586,011 active members*
5,002 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Quote Originally Posted by okiepapa View Post
    This is the machine I am ordering.
    wow

???? BKL-AL20 ?? Tapatalk??

My supplier :

Lucas miao
    Telephone:0086-18560209651
    E-mail:[email protected]
    (Wechat,Whatsapp,Skype:008618560209651)

You can find a complete manual with parameters settings there:
    https://imaginierie.com/2-different-...manufacturing/

Cretu11,
    you can add Igolden to your list if you have not purchased yet
    I am in the US and have had a real favorable experience with them.
    I have also contacted all of the others mentioned but went with Igolden.
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    okiepapa, I would love some feedback on your experience, specifically the after-sale service if you've had any already? I just moved to Spain from the states 2 years ago, and am setting up my shop, so obviously savings the China can offer on the CNC are very welcomed, but I hope that it is not goin to come back to me years down the line. My main concern is what to do if a part goes. iGoldenCNC's support, is it what they claim it to be...?

I have been in the WhatsApp chat with iGolden since this week. Agent Benson (that's how he calls himself) - seems to be very helpful. I am looking to get a variation of this machine: https://www.igoldencnc.com/woodworki...tary-axis.html

Any and all feedback is welcome!!

Just in day two of commissioning an Omni 1530. I will never deal with them again. Dishonest, no engineering capability or sense of workmanship. I cannot overstate how poor they are. We were very close to forgoing the US$5k deposit. I am looking for the right forum to comment in more detail. Frank at Eastrise gets my vote - assuming you make the decision to go for a cheap Chinese machine. He was a narrow second in our evaluation, but everything he said turned out to be truthful. He lost because he didnt over promise. Happy to share our PO / specification, quality and readiness assessment (after we had engineer inspect in factory). I have developed products in China (and India) and should have known better - but there you go.
    Cheers Pete

Cretu11,
    you can add Igolden to your list if you have not purchased yet
    I am in the US and have had a real favorable experience with them.
    I have also contacted all of the others mentioned but went with Igolden.
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    okiepapa - I am WhatsApp-ing with Benson from iGolden about a 1530 as well. Have sent you a friend request and would love to have more info of your experience with them and the machine very much indeed! Benson is quite helpful and corteous, but it all comes down to the machine, and your experience with it will help a ton!
    I'm a newbie cnc'er but a seasoned woodworker - http://furntiure.artemrepin.com

Looking forward to connecting to you!

Quote Originally Posted by WhydidIdoit View Post
    Just in day two of commissioning an Omni 1530. I will never deal with them again. Dishonest, no engineering capability or sense of workmanship. I cannot overstate how poor they are. We were very close to forgoing the US$5k deposit. I am looking for the right forum to comment in more detail. Frank at Eastrise gets my vote - assuming you make the decision to go for a cheap Chinese machine. He was a narrow second in our evaluation, but everything he said turned out to be truthful. He lost because he didnt over promise. Happy to share our PO / specification, quality and readiness assessment (after we had engineer inspect in factory). I have developed products in China (and India) and should have known better - but there you go.
    Cheers Pete
    Are you referring to iGolden CNC?

Quote Originally Posted by arepin78 View Post
    Are you referring to iGolden CNC?
    No not iGolden. We purchased from Omni. DO NOT use them. Please read my thread "I would not buy a wheelbarrow from Omni". Ask any questions - but apologies as I only login on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by allencncrouter View Post
    China 1325 Cnc Router USA End User' review about Allen Zhang,Omni
    https://youtu.be/9boPaPnsnHg
    Do not trust Omni. Please read my other Thread on our experience. Yes they know how to use Facebook. But it doesn't change the fact they are dishonest, have no apparent engineering capability and fail on even basics like putting the right number of bolts in a linear rail and keeping precision parts from rusting.

Quote Originally Posted by The_caveman View Post
    I just received my 6090 machine from Jinan Rongding. The machine is nice. The 4th axis is super heavy duty. My only complaints so far is, 1) no instructions or manual came with it. 2) no power plug was installed.
    I'm thinking of buying the legacy maverick
    But seem that stylecnc has similar but cheaper
    My question is how's your machine doing
    Now that you've had it a few?

I didn't know much about CNC machines when I bought my CNC from Omni CNC, (3 years ago). I trolled through lots of forums including this one and at the time I took the good with the bad and didn't (I don't say don't) judge any supplier by a few bad reviews but rather read those bad reviews and made a judgment on the whole as to why that person or persons had a bad experience. It's easy to knock a company and one also tends to moan more on forums from bad experiences than praising companies. I dealt with Albert Liu from Omni and had nothing but a good experience, excellent English, always responded promptly to emails and also had follow up requests from him asking me if everything is still ok and if I had any issues. The machine is by no means perfect and had the odd quality issue here and there, the odd cover screw loose, or tapped skew but really nothing to complain about and wrote that down to typical Chinese QC. Remember you get what you pay for. If you want discount, not a problem, you just get a cheaper spindle etc. A lot of bad reviews were from bad import experiences, and I can say one thing about that and that is: Arrange the shipping through a local reputable shipping importer that also has a counter part in China who knows how thing work that end. I made 1 phone call mid November, payed for the machine by end November, Omni finished CNC machine by 20th December, shipped by 30th December, arrived in New Zealand end of January, I paid my import tax and duties and machine arrived a week later. Worth it, yes to me it was. For somebody who expects a $100000 for $5000 shouldn't complain to much. There's a reason that machine cost more, better materials, better workmanship, better manufacturing tolerances and so on. I am a hobby user and use the machine at various intervals and nothing complex so my advise is to read the reviews, pick up advise tips from those who know better and make you own choice. I also stayed away from those companies I queried prices from who continually bombarded me with request to buy their product, was a pain even after telling them I had bought from another company. My vote is for Omni, but as things go, process and quality can change in time but I did find Omni to be honest and trust worthy. BTW, my CNC came boxed up on a steel frame, wrapped up in plastic and bubble wrap and very well secured.

and

I know two companys where t they are making for big cnc companys here in usa www.excitechcnc.com and quick-cnc.com these are the two best cnc company in china

i bought one atc cnc router from SMARTECH CNC LASER 3 years ago, it still works very well.after 5 factories checking in China.my engineer and me decided and confirmed with them the order.the sales rep is very professional.planning to buy a fiber laser cutting machine from them again.

Dear Ani Sam Abraham,
    Have a nice day!
    This is BLUE ELEPHANT CNC MACHINERY CO., LTD. We are very sorry that there is a problem with your machine. We have notified our sale Echo and his manager. Please check your email in time, thank you for your message.
    Any reply will be highly appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    BLUE ELEPHANT
    E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------

Yes, I have!
    Work with the Chinese brand Wattsan, whose products demonstrate excellent quality, attract with a price and are optimal for small businesses among all the offers. I can describe for a long time the advantages of CNC machines of this brand over others. I suggest you take a look at the characteristics of the machines yourself and compare them. The choice is obvious!

IGoldencnc from china has a new location in USA, CA , check up the site: www.igoldencnc.us

Allow me to participate in your comments, I am a manufacturer of mineral castings.
    I understand the problems you are experiencing.After all, I'm Chinese, and I know all too well what you're talking about.
    In any country, there are good people and bad people. Although Chinese disliked the Japanese and even wanted to destroy them, the Japanese hurt China was deep-rooted.
    But I have to admit that some Japanese are still very good, they acknowledge history, they are also changing, they need peace, win-win cooperation.So China and Japan have a lot of cooperation and doing business.

First of all, I am sorry, but some foreigners have a bad experience with products purchased in China.
    The reason? Because many Chinese people English is very poor, a large part of the understanding of foreign languages does not understand design, technology, principles, schemes, etc.So in Alibaba, what is communicating to you is just a Chinese who understands a foreign language, technology and solutions are different, he is not also a manufacturing company, just a sales company with only two or three people.
    Professional people do professional things. Having a translator directly as a sales engineer will definitely be a problem.In China, there are many people who understand a little English and can go to sales companies to do foreign trade.So the specific needs are certainly not clearly communicated.Then there must be deviations in the purchased things.
    In order to reach cooperation --- sign contracts as soon as possible, translators will only do cheaper, in cheaper, and the final price is very scary.
    My suggestion:If you like Chinese products just because of the price, I advise you not to cooperate. Because I believe there are cheaper products than China.
    To buy Chinese things, you have to learn to think like Chinese,So if you can, you need to learn some basic Chinese and learn the Chinese language.Use China's WeChat for some quick exchanges, and of course some people in the forum are already aware of this key point.
    Don't simply trust what is on Alibaba's website, because many good Chinese manufacturers don't have export permissions, they don't understand English, so they don't export. And Alibaba is a lot of sales companies, so you have to visit Chinese website, Chinese manufacturers, China map - baidu Map . Sales sites like Alibaba sell for them and don't really understand their products.
    Of course, it is best if you have a friend in China, and it is best to let him help you on a field trip. If not, you have to learn to communicate in real time using WeChat and find a Chinese friend.Because all Chinese have their own WeChat account, just like ID cards, they must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-MaW View Post
    Allow me to participate in your comments, I am a manufacturer of mineral castings.
    I understand the problems you are experiencing.After all, I'm Chinese, and I know all too well what you're talking about.
    In any country, there are good people and bad people. Although Chinese disliked the Japanese and even wanted to destroy them, the Japanese hurt China was deep-rooted.
    But I have to admit that some Japanese are still very good, they acknowledge history, they are also changing, they need peace, win-win cooperation.So China and Japan have a lot of cooperation and doing business.

First of all, I am sorry, but some foreigners have a bad experience with products purchased in China.
    The reason? Because many Chinese people English is very poor, a large part of the understanding of foreign languages does not understand design, technology, principles, schemes, etc.So in Alibaba, what is communicating to you is just a Chinese who understands a foreign language, technology and solutions are different, he is not also a manufacturing company, just a sales company with only two or three people.
    Professional people do professional things. Having a translator directly as a sales engineer will definitely be a problem.In China, there are many people who understand a little English and can go to sales companies to do foreign trade.So the specific needs are certainly not clearly communicated.Then there must be deviations in the purchased things.
    In order to reach cooperation --- sign contracts as soon as possible, translators will only do cheaper, in cheaper, and the final price is very scary.
    My suggestion:If you like Chinese products just because of the price, I advise you not to cooperate. Because I believe there are cheaper products than China.
    To buy Chinese things, you have to learn to think like Chinese,So if you can, you need to learn some basic Chinese and learn the Chinese language.Use China's WeChat for some quick exchanges, and of course some people in the forum are already aware of this key point.
    Don't simply trust what is on Alibaba's website, because many good Chinese manufacturers don't have export permissions, they don't understand English, so they don't export. And Alibaba is a lot of sales companies, so you have to visit Chinese website, Chinese manufacturers, China map - baidu Map . Sales sites like Alibaba sell for them and don't really understand their products.
    Of course, it is best if you have a friend in China, and it is best to let him help you on a field trip. If not, you have to learn to communicate in real time using WeChat and find a Chinese friend.Because all Chinese have their own WeChat account, just like ID cards, they must have.
    My WeChat account:RenZaoDaLiShiZJ
    Maybe I can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-MaW View Post
    Maybe I can help you.
    https://www.wechat.com/en/
    Maybe I can help you.

Page 3 of 3 123