585,604 active members*
3,264 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?
Page 2 of 3 123

Re: Anyone has experience about these Chinese companies bellow?

Anyone else get a PM from itsrakesh on a recommendation? I'd be happy to know what the recommended vendors are as well.

Mark

Yes he came back to me saying he had a few to visit but nothing since.
    I was interested because one was OMNI, we have just placed a deposit with them to build something specific to our needs, fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by meniscus View Post
    Anyone else get a PM from itsrakesh on a recommendation? I'd be happy to know what the recommended vendors are as well.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by PZ3D View Post
    Yes he came back to me saying he had a few to visit but nothing since.
    I was interested because one was OMNI, we have just placed a deposit with them to build something specific to our needs, fingers crossed.
    PZ3D - How was your experience with Omni?

Mark

Mark they are communicating but we are still waiting.
    Hopefully they will send a video next week as promised.

China 1325 Cnc Router USA End User' review about Allen Zhang,Omni
    https://youtu.be/9boPaPnsnHg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Business card Allen Zhang.jpg  

Hello. I also want to buy 2 machines from china and i don’t know What manufacturer to choose .
    I am interested in buying a 1325 cnc plasma cutter 120 Amp Lgk with start and thc and a 1325 pneumatic 3 spindle cnc with 6.0 kw aircooled spindles , syntec 6 mb controller , oil mist cooling for the tool, leadshine servo motors and heavy dutty body. I looked up on the internet several months and after discussing with many manufacturers from china i remained with No more than 4 :
    SENKE jinan
    Blue elephant
    Acut Cnc
    Stepmores

If Someone could share with me their opinnion i would be happy! Merry christmas to Everyone!

Hi, Cretu,
    It is very difficult to make the decision when you comparing Chinese machines. There are many suppliers with good quality in China, but you may not know their name.
    To choose a good machine, the sales guy is more important. He can help you more in purchasing the machines from China.
    If you have any technical support, welcome to discuss with us.

Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretu11 View Post
    Hello. I also want to buy 2 machines from china and i don’t know What manufacturer to choose .
    I am interested in buying a 1325 cnc plasma cutter 120 Amp Lgk with start and thc and a 1325 pneumatic 3 spindle cnc with 6.0 kw aircooled spindles , syntec 6 mb controller , oil mist cooling for the tool, leadshine servo motors and heavy dutty body. I looked up on the internet several months and after discussing with many manufacturers from china i remained with No more than 4 :
    SENKE jinan
    Blue elephant
    Acut Cnc
    Stepmores

If Someone could share with me their opinnion i would be happy! Merry christmas to Everyone!
    I think with the Chinese machines you have to set reasonable expectations. The machine I got (Sieg KX3 clone) was mechanically sound but had some real issues with the electronics that needed to be sorted. (Some of the control circuits were being overdriven, which caused some resistor arrays to go bad, etc)

You need to plan for substandard documentation and limited tech support. If you are confident grabbing a multimeter and following traces to figure out what is happening on PCBs, etc, you will be fine. If the mere thought of doing something like that makes you break out in a cold sweat, you may be more comfortable going with an option that provides more local/reliable after sales support.

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    I think with the Chinese machines you have to set reasonable expectations. The machine I got (Sieg KX3 clone) was mechanically sound but had some real issues with the electronics that needed to be sorted. (Some of the control circuits were being overdriven, which caused some resistor arrays to go bad, etc)

You need to plan for substandard documentation and limited tech support. If you are confident grabbing a multimeter and following traces to figure out what is happening on PCBs, etc, you will be fine. If the mere thought of doing something like that makes you break out in a cold sweat, you may be more comfortable going with an option that provides more local/reliable after sales support.

Thank you for your reply. I am commited to buy a chinesse machine because i have like 4 years experience with cnc routers , cnc centers and i know i can figure it out .
    I want to know What company to choose because i saw on internet that are some crap machines or some very good and reliable and well made machines. Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Cretu11 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. I am commited to buy a chinesse machine because i have like 4 years experience with cnc routers , cnc centers and i know i can figure it out .
    I want to know What company to choose because i saw on internet that are some crap machines or some very good and reliable and well made machines. Thank you !
    Hi. Cretu,
    We are the company in China, too. If needed, feel free to contact with us.
    [email protected]
    www.union-cncrouter.com

I am good at cnc machines, maybe we can give you some advises.

???? BKL-AL20 ?? Tapatalk??

Hi im new here !
    Does anyone have an experience with LTCNC ?? I want to buy a LT 1212 and I just want to make sure before.
    Thanks a lot !!

HI. Jinan seems to be a common link with all the companies.. WARRANTY.....Be prepared to be totally abandoned if you have any problems after delivery..
    CHINA CUSTOMS will protect all companies against returned goods even small parts sent for repair thru mail system..
    SOFTWARE.... CHECK CLOSELY.. Even if a Non sounding China brand it will have copy software installed.. SYNTEC is promoted as a Taiwan product, but Syntec Jinan China are not the same as SYNTEC TAIWAN. YASKAWA is a Japanese brand, but made in China. When drivers were returned for repair, they were refused entry and returned to sender.... If you need a particular spec for your machine, and the company makes EXACTLY the same product, you will have a chance.. They are masters of COPY ONLY...
    One last check.... Is the seller actually the manufacturer.. eg FIRM CNC JINAN sell a range of router tables, laser engraving etc etc. They make NOTHING and do not have a clue how to install, service or provide accurate drawings or even pass codes. WARRANTY is nothing more than a Piece of Clap trap and they will never honour a warranty..
    DWD are expensive manufacturers and Firm act as their agent. Factory looks great, BUT copy software, no accurate drawings, programming only for their own product range... The list is endless, on our machine, they had an EMERGENCY STOP problem. ( 2 limit switches were crashed) The fix....Bypass the circuit.... easy..
    IF you have good Tech support and knowledge, you can get a good machine, but if you do not, then pay the extra and buy a TAIWANESE machine....

Check if they are AGENTS or actually make the machine...

Be very specific with brand and type. Syntec 6MB is 10 years old.. Make sure it has enough ports to drive each motor individually.. They will sell you a 4 port Sybtec 6MB and drive X and X from separate ports, but Y and Y1 will be driven from only 1 port.. If your gantry gets out of sync, the Driver will not protect the out of phase motor and ot will cost heaps to repair. we had 4 drive motors, and 2 extra tools fitted. all from 4 ports, should have had the 6 or port model. Insist on proprietary wiring looms, such as SYNTEC cables..
    It will cost more but their wiring will fail.. No colour coding, use any colour for earth or Dc or AC power.. No cable tracing, Drawings will be inaccurate..

If you are Tech savvy, and buy ONLY what is their usual type, it can work.. If you are not sure, buy a Taiwanese assembled machine with genuine software and real WARRANTY

Hello there,

I've also been researching small Chinese CNC routers for some time now and communicated with agents from different companies: Acctek, Omni, Jnlink, Blue Elephant, and LintCNC (Lintianzhiyuan). After getting quotes from all 5 companies (including all the upgrades I requested and shipping), I am leaning towards LintCNC. I believe they are offering the best product for my needs for the best price (I don't mean the lowest price). I won't bore you with the model #, details, specs, upgrades etc. I'm only interested in knowing if anyone has purchased/imported from this company before and your experience with the quality of the product (any model) and their level of service (if any) after purchase. Testimonials, rants, good or bad experiences, horror stories........all are welcome and appreciated!!!

Ahhhh the incredible way to save Thousands, Buy from China!!!! I'm up to my 6th Chinese Machine purchase over the past 4 Years, CNC ( 2 off ) Lasers ( 2 Off ) UV Printer ( 2 Off ) Both CNC's and Lasers and 1 UV Printer are still operating as of today. Would I recommend purchasing from China? Yes, but its always a Gamble. No Warranty, no matter what they have in writing. Do you think they will repair any Faults and send a Technician out to you? Maybe the really big Named Companies but then your paying Big Name Prices too for that service. My Worse Ever purchase was a UV Printer from WayPrinter in China. $8,000 worth and 3 months after landing it was moved outside with a plastic sheet over it for the past 3 years ready to load and take to the Dump but somehow my Wallet kept reminding me how much it cost me so its stayed there until finally I have someone who will take a look at it and try and get it working.
    What went wrong?

Day#1 unpacking, the top of the Printer was broken ( welding was poorly done )
    Day#2-4 Installing Software and running Test Prints I discovered all the Ink Lines would continue popping out and spraying ink over all the inside. Their Solution, use masking tape and Tape all Ink Tubes onto anything they should stay attached to. My Solution, buy a little Brass Fitting that prevents this happening.
    Day#5-9 - Advancing the Print Bed 2mm below Print head I discovered the 4 Threaded Rods ran out of Thread and so I had to wait for a Video on pulling the machine down and manually wind each Rod down back onto the thread. Took about an hour but like with all there correspondence ( after Payment ) you may need to keep emailing them until they reply. This Fault ( their Fault ) happened around 3 times until I screwed a piece of MDF onto the Tray so it couldn't ever happen again.
    Day 11 - Found a piece of Metal on the bench under the printer. Turned out to be part of a Bearing, NOT an easy job, had to call in a Welder to Cut the Framework Steel, remove the old broken Bearing and then replace and weld up the Frame hoping everything was still square. There response to their 2 year Warranty, send the Printer Back and $1500 and they would replace the Bearings.
    After they login to my computer they couldn't get the Printer to print and then they just stop responding to any email, even emailing other staff members I never received any response.

The Next one I bought from Hong Kong which went 100% Smoother ( oh if you don't count the AFP ( Australian Federal Police ) Banging down the door one early morning. Seems the Company felt generous and gave me 1 litre of UV ink Cleaner which over here in Australia is called our "Date Rape" Drug and 1 litre is equal to LIFE in IMPRISONMENT. So an hour of recorded statements, forwarding all my emails to and from the company I was cleared 3 weeks later and told I was going to Live a Jail Free Life. I was even in Hong Kong the same year so it didn't look good for me, until they saw none of my emails ever mentioned the work CLEANER and without that I would have been facing Court to plead my innocence. The last question they asked me ( The AFP ) was did I have any questions and the only think I could think of "When do I get my Ink?" they responded that because it was part of a possible Drug Bust the Cleaner and all other items ( $600 worth of Inks ) would be destroyed. Lucky ( again ) for me the Lady Federal Agent saw my concern of ordering another $600 worth of Ink so she personally delivered everything ( Except the Cleaner ) to me the next day. Both were VERY Nice towards me, even spooky cause the next day 45min away in Costco this guy walks up to me and asks "Hows your Printer Going?" and it was the Male Federal Agent on his day off lol

The Hong Kong Company didn't react to the seizure and said they do that to any Australian company that buy their inks, So now I just email the order with "NO CLEANER" :-) Also made me more aware of importing any Powders ( Especially White ) or Liquids unless I know 110% what the material is.

The odds of all the above happening? VERY RARE, but I'm always the one that get Breathtested ( Never Drink ), always the one the Body scan at the airport goes off, and they love me for manual drug swabs ( Never taken Drugs ) so unless your like me GO For IT lol

Wow KenR60!! I would say that you went from a bad experience to a Horror Story real quick! That's crazy...... anywhooo, thank you for your input. After much research, I have decided to move forward with importing. I've already hired a customs broker and we're in the process of the power of attorney, filing the ISF form etc. This local broker has good reviews and will finish the process the entire way. From bonds to warehouse fees, to delivering the crate to my home and rolling it into my garage workshop. I have to say that even with all of those charges, tariffs, cost of shipping and delivery etc., this CNC router (including many upgrades) will still be 50% to 60% cheaper than anything comparable to it here in the states! That is still mindboggling to me!! Maybe that is why so many risk importing from China. Only time will tell how my experience goes! I will keep you posted.

Cretu11,
    you can add Igolden to your list if you have not purchased yet
    I am in the US and have had a real favorable experience with them.
    I have also contacted all of the others mentioned but went with Igolden.
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by okiepapa View Post
    Cretu11,
    you can add Igolden to your list if you have not purchased yet
    I am in the US and have had a real favorable experience with them.
    I have also contacted all of the others mentioned but went with Igolden.
    Contact Lucas Miao.
    Good luck
    Hello Okiepapa,
    Could you please share your whole process with Igolden and if you have started using the machine, how is the quality. I am also looking to purchase a 1530 ATC and I am considering them as one of the options.
    Thank you

itsvarun,
    If you can pm me, I can supply you more information.
    What country are you in ?
    Sorry for the late reply. I have been out of town.

This is the machine I am ordering.

Page 2 of 3 123