584,837 active members*
5,881 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Daewoo Puma V15-2SP

Hello, I am a maintenance man at a CNC company. I am currently working on a Daewoo Puma V15-2SP Serial #2V150040 with fanuc series 16-T controls. I currently have an alarm no. 2003 over current in the control circuit I am trying to troubleshoot. Would anyone be able to help me narrow down my search? so far My supervisor has had me change all I/O modules and the Board (with used modules from other machines assumed in working order) they connect to. I am new to maintenance so troubleshooting large CNC machines is new to me and he is trying to teach me. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Daewoo Puma V15-2SP

Quote Originally Posted by Immortalpr1nce View Post
    Hello, I am a maintenance man at a CNC company. I am currently working on a Daewoo Puma V15-2SP Serial #2V150040 with fanuc series 16-T controls. I currently have an alarm no. 2003 over current in the control circuit I am trying to troubleshoot. Would anyone be able to help me narrow down my search? so far My supervisor has had me change all I/O modules and the Board (with used modules from other machines assumed in working order) they connect to. I am new to maintenance so troubleshooting large CNC machines is new to me and he is trying to teach me. any help would be greatly appreciated!
    You have "Popped" a circuit breaker.

W-Search the 2003 alarm to have the coil show up on the right side of the ladder. (on a VERY old machine the W-Search will be for AL03)

The Xnnn.n value on the left side will be the INPUT that is no longer a 1 that caused the alarm.

Use the electrical book to find that X address.

On the page that shows that INPUT on the I/O module at the top of the page...There will be a long "Daisychain" of circuit breakers.

All the ones without a dollar sign ($) next to them: are standard equipment and should be there. Find the one that is tripped and reset it.
    Note: $ means optional. You might have it if you purchased that option with your machine.

If the circuit breaker does not trip again, it was an isolated instance. If it continues to trip, the item it monitors is malfunctioning. (or, very rarely, the breaker is old and fatigued, and needs replacement)
    Doosan Service Technician
    [email protected] O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479