515,072 active members
4,336 visitors online
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8

    Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Gud day all, in urgent need of PUMA DAEWOO 6S FANUC OTC PARAMETERS
    • I lost the original due to bad battery . Got a copy of some parameters but each with different problems

    417 x axis dgtl parm
    z axis dgtl parm
    z axis over travel
    even 409 serial error as spindle rotates at way too load speed and alarms out.


    • Entering the pmc parameters or diagnostic parameters has not been possible. I have read all possible information and manuals i could get but can't still enter the pmc or diagnostic settings. I have however been able to get the CNC parameters via Rs232 and also how do i make a digital copy of these pmc parameters since they are appearing in this format X0000 000001011


    I have the O-T parameters manual but i actually got lost in the tons of settings there.
    Please any input will be greatly appreciated and sorry for my tons of questions , I am a complete newbie .

  2. #2
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    What is your serial number?
    Doosan Service Technician
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thank you for your prompt response
    The machine is actually a Puma 8s machine but on the control I saw Puma 6s with Fanuc O-TC , I guess its an 8s w refurbished with Fanuc 6s control well i know little about that.
    The serial number is: Puma 8S 0390 and
    Puma 6s OT-C /F : 13686c at the control panel
    Last edited by mectrojohnny; 01-20-2016 at 09:30 AM.

  4. #4
    Registered
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by mectrojohnny View Post
    Thank you for your prompt response
    The machine is actually a Puma 8s machine but on the control I saw Puma 6s with Fanuc O-TC , I guess its an 8s w refurbished with Fanuc 6s control well i know little about that.
    The serial number is: Puma 8S 0390 and
    Puma 6s OT-C /F : 13686c at the control panel

    Send me an email at mroy7@cogeco.ca

    I still have parameters saved from 2 Daewoo puma 8s machine's.
    One was a 1995 other was a 1996.
    Both had Fanuc OT-C controls.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by mroy0404 View Post
    Send me an email at mroy7@cogeco.ca

    I still have parameters saved from 2 Daewoo puma 8s machine's.
    One was a 1995 other was a 1996.
    Both had Fanuc OT-C controls.
    Thank you. Sending the mail right away

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thank you so much. Please am at lost, how do i load diagnostic parameters, i have tried all possible ways to no avail

  7. #7
    Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    336

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Hi,

    Maybe the Fanuc pdf can help.

    Regards,
    Heavy_metal.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Thank you so much but am unable to access it can you please mail it to mectrodream@gmail.com
    Thank you in anticipation

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    Please the pmc parameters, are they same as diagnostic and can it actually affect the spindle speed and generate a 409 error with alarm 31

  10. #10
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Here is what Doosan has on file. (generic Puma 6 with 0T control)
    Doosan Service Technician
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

  11. #11
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Quote Originally Posted by RTS_Norway
    Hi again and ty for the reply's

    We note that there are only "partial" parameters on the posted list?, as we need the motor/servo settings and the 8100 and 8200 series parameters as well?, our machine had no parameters at all so we need to set it all up from scratch.

    Regards Wiggo RTS Norway

    Carried here from PM:

    This is all the info I have in-house.

    As the machine was never sold in the US, you would need to get a request for the actual machine parameters (if it exists) from your local support network.

    Please give them the Serial number and request.

    A search on Google shows the contact info for Norway to be:




    P.A. BACHKE AS
    Stanseveien 13 N-0975 Oslo

    +47-21-061960
    Doosan Service Technician
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

  12. #12
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Quote Originally Posted by dhardt View Post
    Carried here from PM:

    This is all the info I have in-house.

    As the machine was never sold in the US, you would need to get a request for the actual machine parameters (if it exists) from your local support network.

    Please give them the Serial number and request.

    A search on Google shows the contact info for Norway to be:




    P.A. BACHKE AS
    Stanseveien 13 N-0975 Oslo

    +47-21-061960
    Hi and ty so much for your help so far. We have been in contact with them and the only answer was that they will send an email to the manufacturer and hope for the best, as this machine is discontinued the hope of getting any params was at best slim to none and it could take weeks for then to get an answer back. Our hunt continues...

    Again ty for all help and assist

    Regards RTS Norway

  13. #13
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    If they relay the information to Korea, which is the same thing that I would do for a USA machine, then they are looking for it, and should get a reply back as to availability,

    Can you contact the company that you purchased it from to see if they kept a copy?
    Doosan Service Technician
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

  14. #14
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Quote Originally Posted by dhardt View Post
    If they relay the information to Korea, which is the same thing that I would do for a USA machine, then they are looking for it, and should get a reply back as to availability,

    Can you contact the company that you purchased it from to see if they kept a copy?

    Hi

    The company we bought the machine from is bankrupt and all files is gone, we are left with manuals and some programing they did write in a notebook. We just have to wait i guess until they get back from Korea.

    Ty again for your help

  15. #15
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Here's a "shot in the dark"

    Did you look in the back pocket, in the door of the electrical cabinet for the Original "Blue Book"
    Doosan Service Technician
    darryl.hardt@doosanmt.com O:973-618-2461 M:973-803-9479

  16. #16
    Registered
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    10

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    Quote Originally Posted by dhardt View Post
    Here's a "shot in the dark"

    Did you look in the back pocket, in the door of the electrical cabinet for the Original "Blue Book"
    Hi, we have searched all locations on the machine and there are no such book there. We have 2 manuals with yellow cover on them but those does not contain the parameters we need.

    Again ty for the help.

    Regards RTS Norway

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    8
    This 409 spindle error with alarm 31 is killing me Machine spindle rotates at very low speed and alarms out a 409 after some secs . Machine(Puma 8s with Fanuc O-TC Control) is lying almost completely useless now. I read about gapping the spindle magnetic pulse sensor. I have actually pulled out the spindle motor, opened it and did some test. Oscilloscope and multimeter reading show that only one phase is actually giving a waveform as the other phase remains at around 4.85 volt. Is this how it's supposed to behave, how do I know if the sensor is bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this machine is getting me really frustrated

  18. #18
    Registered
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    152

    Re: Puma daewoo 6s fanuc otc parameter

    I would say you are missing the spindle Paramaters to get it up and going at all

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •