585,914 active members*
3,615 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

MasterCAM post for Okuma OSP7000 Mill

Hi,

I was looking for MasterCAM post-processor for an Okuma OSP 7000 controller in a vertical Mill. Anything close may help.

Thanks in advance,

fN

What is your MasterCAM version number. If you can't find a post i can write it.

Quote Originally Posted by timoty View Post
    What is your MasterCAM version number. If you can't find a post i can write it.
    Writing a post would be a daunting task indeed! Perhaps finding something that's close and adjusting it would be better.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Indeed Difficult I would imagine

I'm pretty sure the MC version they have in the shop is 9.2.

The operator said he started to edit the generic post, but it was very difficult.

That's why I thought if something was close to it, it would be easier to mod.

Thanks,

fN

OSP 700 post

I was checking to see if you found the post processor for the okuma. I need the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone. I am looking for a Post for the Okuma OSP7000 control on a 40v machine that will work with mastercam x3

Smile Okuma post for MCX

I have noticed a total lack of responses to any requests for posts.
    Im not sure why this is but i have found 1 and i am willing to share it with ANYONE who asks me for it. after all we are all just trying to do a job that is hard enough already without childishly withholding information that should be free. knowledge is power and all power should belong to the people. e-mail me at [email protected]