585,762 active members*
4,136 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Merry Christmas

:cheers::cheers::cheers:Merry Christmas All. Have a good one. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:wee:

And of course happy holidays to those celebrating other than Christmas.

Dont eat TOOOOooo much turkey, and dont drink TOOOoooo much beer/wine/whiskey......mmmm turkey!

I guess nobody wants to say merry christmas to me!

Nollaig shona Dhuit.(group) From Canada
    Al.

An man walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints
    of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in
    turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells him, "You know, a pint goes flat after I draw
    it, it would taste better if you bought one at a time. "The man replies,
    "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Canada, the other is in
    Australia, and I'm in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink
    this way to remember the days we drank together. So I drink one for each o'me
    brothers and one for meself." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom,
    and leaves it there.

The man becomes a regular in the bar, and ! always drinks the same way. He
    orders three pints and drinks them in turn and continues to do so everyday for
    the next several years. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other
    regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the
    second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I
    wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The man looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns and he
    laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," He explains, "It's just the missis had us join that Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking. Hasn't affected me
    brothers though."

:banana:
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Go raibh maith agut.

I liek the joke! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thkoutsidthebox View Post
    I guess nobody wants to say merry christmas to me!
    We heard that you've been naughty. No, I'm sorry, that was that other guy from Ireland that got banished to Alaska.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, thkoutsidthebox!!!

May everyone else have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Super Solstice, Kool Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukka, or whatever it is you celebrate. In other words, have a COOL YULE.

This greeting card should cover it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails allyear round holiday greeting.jpg  
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

[QUOTE=HayTay;233755]We heard that you've been naughty. No, I'm sorry, that was that other guy from Ireland that got banished to Alaska.

Yeah, what ever happened to that guy?
    I heard he started investigating a DIP company in Dublin, and was never the same after his return. He finally gave in to the voices in his head, and was last seen in Alaska looking for a new energy source from a pot of gold, all the while mumbling something about "Johnny five".

Or so I hear.....
    Merry Christmas, yall.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

A Christmas Cookie Recipe (good enough for every holiday)

8 cups of flour
    4 large eggs
    1 cup of water
    1 tsp baking soda
    1 cup of sugar
    1 tsp salt
    1 cup of brown sugar
    1 cup nuts
    2 cups of dried fruit
    Lemon juice
    1 bottle Jack Daniel's Whiskey

Sample the Jack Daniel's to check quality. Take out a large bowl. Check the Jack Daniel's again - to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer...
    Beat one cup of butter in a large bowl until fluffy.
    Add one teaspoon of sugar...
    Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Jack Daniel's is still OK, try another cup ... just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the frigging fruit off floor...

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.

Sample the Jack Daniel's to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the JackDaniel's. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Dack Janiels and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

A recipe to make every Holiday Merrier (not just Christmas). I even like to make these after a rough day at work... :wee:
    HayTay

And what's Christmas without a little music?

HayTay

Who said White Christmas.(chair)
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NovaScotia.JPG  

Albert E.

LOL....:rofl:.....you guys crack me up!

Al, that's a mighty 'cool' cooler you've got there. (S)no(w) joke, that's a lot of snow. I've heard of it "raining cats and dogs" but not "snowing beer"! Is that one of the benefits of living in Canada?

You're lucky that door opens IN.

I remember a big snow fall when I was in High School. The snow drifts were above the windows. As it happened, the dog had to do her business and our screen door opened OUT. A couple of us managed to push the screen door open just enough to get an arm and a spatula through the gap. You haven't lived until you're on your hands and knees, with your arm out the door, spatula-ing snow into a bucket as fast as you can before the dog has an 'accident'.

Remember Frank Zappa's advice: "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow".
    HayTay

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay View Post
    Al, that's a mighty 'cool' cooler you've got there. (S)no(w) joke, that's a lot of snow. I've heard of it "raining cats and dogs" but not "snowing beer"! Is that one of the benefits of living in Canada?

You're lucky that door opens IN.
    Thats not the Half of it, we finished off all the beer, and then remembered, we only had an out-house:withstupi
    Al.

Albert E.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay View Post
    (S)no(w) joke, don't you eat that yellow snow".
    The kid down the street never did like those "lemon slushies" his brother made him!

Greetings & "Kool Kwanzaa" (?????) to all.

The weather in the North East is such that the "Rain" Deer will likely fly tonight.

Merry Christmas to all from the WidgitMaster!