585,599 active members*
3,665 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > help with loading program from card to oi fanuc control

help with loading program from card to oi fanuc control

We just purchased a daewoo 3016 vertical and cannot get programs from the memory card to the machine . We followed the instructions of the supplimental manual they supply .It is set to accept memory cards(variable set to 4) and not for rs 232. It reads the programs on the card (at the machine) ,it just wont allow us to load to machine . The worst part is our vendor is out of town till after the first of the year. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated as we are anxious to get this machine cutting chips . I know the programs are valid because I run them on our Omc control with no problems.Just need to find what step/steps I am missing to start cutting. Thanks.

dismal,

Are you getting any error messages when you try to load the program into memory? Exactly what keystrokes are you using?

whay does your heading and the very top of your prog. look like and once you put the card in have you check the data on the disk before you try and upload it
    individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

I've experienced problems reading from the card if there was a blank line after the % sign:

%
    < blank line here
    O1234(PROGRAM NAME)
    M30
    %

I removed the blank line and it worked fine.

Dave

Check your program format first lik suggested above...

Then if that is ok, follow these instructions to get the machine ready to read the card...

1. put the machine in edit
    2. on your soft keys around the screen push the right arrow key
    3. on the soft keys again -card- will appear, press that
    4. press -fread- on your soft keys
    5. identify program on card in which you want to load and select the number and hit -fset-
    6. pick an open number in your control directory, and punch in that number next and hit -oset-
    7. lastly hit -exe-, and the program should go right in...

I hope this helps, if something is unclear to you amil me your phone number and I can call you in the morning. [email protected]

I know it sucks to be down...