585,660 active members*
3,343 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > I need info about RDC6442G settings for custom co2 laser cutting machine!

I need info about RDC6442G settings for custom co2 laser cutting machine!

I have a customized 130w co2 laser cnc cutting machine, controlled by rdc6442g. And i mistakenly reset rdc6442g board.
    I've set motor polarities and limit switches and it works more or less but It doesnt cut as it used to before reset
    I can cut 10mm acrylic "7mm speed and %60 power" before but now it can only cut same material "4mm speed %60 power".
    I think i didnt set laser setting right so i belive i dont have control on laser power or pulsing freq.
    Is there anyone can help me with these setting?

These are the some photos of my system and settings.

Re: I need info about RDC6442G settings for custom co2 laser cutting machine!

Were you able to make the setting changes that you needed to solve your problem?

I have what may be the same controller and also reset factory defaults, via the front panel, but I have no communications from RDWorks to the controller. I see in your photos that the "Write" button is enabled in the software. I don't have an enabled Write button, and the "Read" button returns a communications error.

if you forget the original settings, please ask your supplier send the files to you, just open and write it into your RDWorksV8.

Hello,

There are 2 possibilities.

1. Just checked your photoes of system setting. The ACC setting1000mm/s2 is large, have a try to set it smaller, the cutting speed may increase.
    2. How long your 130w laser tube used? The lifetime of 130w laser tube is almost 10000 hours. If used for a long time, the power can be weak. Have a try working by power 70% or more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACC.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	330950