I am new to this forum. just wondering if anybody had any advice for me? recently having some problems all over the shop floor. my haas vf1 battery went dead and the power went out. I replaced the battery and reloaded all the parameters and setting. I got all the alarms to clear but now the power just shuts off. Sometimes its 30 seconds after I start it up and sometimes its 5 mins. I have checked the auto off setting and it is set correctly. I get no alarms it just shuts down and reboots automaticly. then I lost a spindle drive amp on my mori seiki cl-203. so I am looking for a place to repair or buy a new amp for the mori. reasonably priced. Then to top it all off my haas gt 20 lathe faulted out last night for a dc buss overvolt. I did some work checking voltage on the power supply and other things in the electrical panel. now when I shut it down and turn it back on it tells me the servo is off, emergency stop was push, which it was not pushed, and a low air pressure alarm. I am know that calling the haas tech would be my best option but I do not have the money to do that rite now. my closest dealer is over 200 miles away. they rake me over the coals just to come to my plant, before they do anything! Looking for any advice that could be helpful. I am thanking anyone in advance that can help me. im kind of at my wits end with all 3 machines going down within a month.
Haas vf1 is a 1997 with a 20 hp motor with vector drive.
Haas gt20 lathe is a 2007 20- hp motor with vector drive.
Mori cl-203 is a 1997 10 hp motor.