Hello All,
I'm a new CNC Programmer, i have some formal training with G-code and CNC machines as well as Alphacam Advanced 5-Axis.
I work at a Woodworking and Milling company, we have 3 SCM machines that each will cover a different task. my main machine is to make windows and doors so i wont need anything above 3+2 Axis.
my main issue is i don't a large knowledge in field of wood (i came from a glazing background) and i have never ran a machine of this size only the smaller basic mills in classes at my college.
If there is any Programmers / Operators that are willing to teach I'm always willing to learn, someone close would be great but i can learn very fast on my own with a simple tutorial so All Mentors regardless of Geographic location please send me a message and we can talk!
I also have a large background with AutoCad and multiple programming languages,
Currently I'm using Autocad and Alphacam as our programming software. our company does have a really old version of cabinet ware but i don't think ill be using that since the Owner programs with that.

My main topics i would like to get some more detail and clarification in is:
- Making VBA Macros and Parametric in Alphacam
- Learning more woodworking
- Learn any other programs or technicians that may assist me in my future career.

If you know of a good tutorial and would like to share it post it even if i know it already im sure someone thats in need will find it useful
thanks everyone!