585,975 active members*
4,466 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese CNC Router

Hello all,

This is my first post, so please be patient with me.

I am in the market for a new cnc router, and after much looking (about three years worth), have noticed that the most robust looking router for the lowest price seems to be the chinese routers on this site here.http://www.iehk.net/Products/CNCIEC1212.html

The cost of a four by eight machine with 4" z which is enoug for me is $5500 american, and a vacuum table is $1250. Shipping for this unit is $1500.

This fits my price range, and the literature states that it uses german ballscrews and japanese or korean linear ways.

My question is, does anyone have any experience with these machines, and if so, are they worth the investment. I realize that they will not be top of the line machines, but I have a hunch that they may be more robust than similar machines in the price range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:wave: :wave:

do you have experience with cnc routers already?

thhe problem with Ink Express, which is the web site you have found, they have zero support after the sale. If your machine arrives with broken parts then you will have a $6000 paperweight. Serach the forums for lasers from Ink Express and you will find horror stories from people who had unfortunate experiences with their purchases from them. One guy has a paperweight now because he can not get any help for a broken laser. I assume the support for routers will be the same.

To answer the first question, I do have experience using cnc routers, though I have more experience using cnc plasma cutters. I have already read the forum for the laser engravers, and do share your skepticism about customer service. I was hoping to hear from someone who owns one of their routers to hear their perspective.

i dont have any firsthand knowledge of the company, but based on other threads i've read here and elsewhere i would expect the product and/or support experience to be less than fantastic.

i would buy a used machine domestically WAY before i took the leap of faith on a chinese machine, unless you found a dealer here in the US that you could visit and see it run firsthand. i can't even imagine what a nightmare it would be to be talking to a support person in China while trying to diagnose a complicated (or simple, for that matter) problem. start with the timezone challenges and multiply your frustration level from there...

my $0.02

have you had a read of this thread, anything is possible with a bit of time and persistance

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14558

Salty

novacut cnc cutting machine

hello,
    I have a chinese cnc machine Novacut 1390
    I install several version for Nc studio but he doesn't work
    when i open this software, there is error message
    i need some help thank you