584,829 active members*
4,842 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Busellato Genesis Evolution

Hello everyone, I'm an experienced programmer of genesis evolution software (V4 and V7), if you need advice on macro, parametric programming, fictitious faces, use of sub, editor customization (programs and icons) and so do not hesitate to contact me.

Example of editor customization:
    Attachment 309772 Attachment 309774 Attachment 309776

Example of parametric programming:
    Attachment 309778 Attachment 309780

Re: Busellato Genesis Evolution

Hello maverickfly,

I just purchased a used Busellato Jet 4002 XL, Do you know where I could find NC Manual for machine??? Thanks Vinny

Hello Busellato_Guy,
    at this address you can download the help of the listed software present in the folder that I use as a reference for programming.

Quote Originally Posted by busellato_guy View Post
    Hello maverickfly,

I just purchased a used Busellato Jet 4002 XL, Do you know where I could find NC Manual for machine??? Thanks Vinny

hello
    i have the same machine, and have the technique manual, but in paper

We have a Busellato Jet 200 with Genisis Evolution v 1.2.5.0. We have an XP os and are told that we have to keep our office computers on XP. As XP is no longer supported and has had networking problems I would like to upgrade our computer OS's. Short of having to toggle in Windows 10 what are our options?
    Thanks,
    Brian

We had the same problem when we switched to Windows 7, you must install on a PC emulator inside XP and ensure they have installed genesis
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by maverickfly View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm an experienced programmer of genesis evolution software (V4 and V7), if you need advice on macro, parametric programming, fictitious faces, use of sub, editor customization (programs and icons) and so do not hesitate to contact me.

Example of editor customization:
    Attachment 309772 Attachment 309774 Attachment 309776

Example of parametric programming:
    Attachment 309778 Attachment 309780

Do you have a post processor for alphacam to be use for busellato?
    Let me know thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by busellato_guy View Post
    Hello maverickfly,

are you still looking for a manual or latest genesis? let me know i have the gen 8.7.

Hi RookieCAD,
    sorry, I do not have the postprocessor. I import directly from autocad (dxf)
    Regards

Hello Busellato_Guy,
    at this address you can download the help of the listed software present in the folder that I use as a reference for programming.
    Its been a long time since this post, but there is a way to reactivate the link? I have recently buy the same machine.
    Also, is there online(or somewhere else) some tutorial for its software?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Altair79 View Post
    Its been a long time since this post, but there is a way to reactivate the link? I have recently buy the same machine.
    Thank you.
    Are you looking for genesis software?

Ciao Altair79, il file di help che ho linkato è semplicemente l'help che trovi nella cartella bin di evol. All'interno trovi tutto quello che serve per programmare; magari all'inizio sembrerà un po' ostico, ma vedrai che non c'è niente di complicato.

Ciao Altair79, il file di help che ho linkato è semplicemente l'help che trovi nella cartella bin di evol. All'interno trovi tutto quello che serve per programmare; magari all'inizio sembrerà un po' ostico, ma vedrai che non c'è niente di complicato.
    Grazie maverickfly, ho trovato una serie di help file ma dal mio pc con windows 7(i pc sono collegati in rete) non funzionano, provo ad aprirli direttamente dal pc della macchina che gira su windows xp.

Not in particular, I am looking for some tutorials, but searching on youtube I have found these, seems usefull for whom start from zero, i mean to me is well explained, but i was lookin for something more if anyone knows..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Smlp8L0mmA

We have a bussellato Optima 1996 woodworking CNC
    But we dont have suitable CAM or CAD software ,please advise us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroor View Post
    We have a bussellato Optima 1996 woodworking CNC
    But we dont have suitable CAM or CAD software ,please advise us.
    I dont have CAD/CAM, i programming Genesis directly

Hey Maverickfly, I've recently bought a busellato jet plus 5-axis machine from 2007 running on evolution V7. The company that i bought the machine from, installed it into my shop but they hardly know how to operate with it, althought some advanced features...

I know the basics but having a hard time doing some 'harder' stuff'. As for example, i'm making stairs right now and programmed a tenon for every step but now i want to mill a tenon on a 40° surface (the end grain), so i've looked up on youtube how to program a ficticious face, that all worked, i could program it but when i want to simulate it or 'show piece' on the cnc board, it won't show any workings on the piece, it's like it didn't recognize any work that needs to be done on the ficticious face. Any idea what could be wrong?

If i go to the 'ficticous face menu' the 'on' box is checked on, but the 'free' box isnt and i can't seem to check it.

Grazie maverickfly, ho trovato una serie di help file ma dal mio pc con windows 7(i pc sono collegati in rete) non funzionano, provo ad aprirli direttamente dal pc della macchina che gira su windows xp.
    Thank you.
    Hi Altair79 did you find any other tutorials on genesis evolution. I have recently purchased a busellato jet 1 but i am getting errors .... impossible to send the functions to the module busellato. Do you know anyone that could help. thanks

Hi, I have trouble setting up a Genesis Évolution 2.2
    It sends a message that says there's an error to open the communication channel with the numeric command TPA.
    TpaThRtx.dll: lack of firmware file.

How can I solve this problem ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Errivas12 View Post
    Hi, I have trouble setting up a Genesis Évolution 2.2
    It sends a message that says there's an error to open the communication channel with the numeric command TPA.
    TpaThRtx.dll: lack of firmware file.

How can I solve this problem ?
    Also I have a Busellato Jet 2