584,842 active members*
4,196 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

round and round we go

has anyone seen or know much about this rotory table looks like it might be worth a try dont know just thought i would ask http://www.grizzly.com/products/H7506/images

Well...I didn't see any spec's. on it.....I would stick with a Phase IV at the minimum....check out the ENCO catalog or online....they spec. the concentricity, flatness and such.

At 129lbs it will be a pita to handle and you will need a big mill to use it on. It's really a super spacer and is optimised for fast repetitive production work. You could buy a H/V rotary table plus a dividing head for about the same price and have more versatility, all be it at the expensive of speed for some operations.

You pays your money and takes you choice.

Regards
    Phil

I saw one on MSC more suitable for benchtop mill sizes, and it was 350 I think.

I agree that you should stick with Phase II though, or at least some reputable brand. If you are paying all that money, you might as well be assured of the tolerances.

ya now that i think about it you all might be right definatly words of wisdom enco has some nice looking tabels i might do that insted thanks for the help