IMS Panther LD RM CNC Stepper Control 3 Axis Rack Mount Limits Power Supply | eBay

I am selling a 3 axis controller that I got from an industrial inspection machine that was obsolete and scrapped. I have tested these drivers with Nema 23 steppers using Step and Direction signals from LinuxCNC. I had planned to use this control to build a cnc lathe, but I just don't have the time to put into the project. Similar drives are listed on the net for up to $1100 each drive. This is the entire 3 axis control with power supply, case, connectors and cooling fan. The connections to the motors and limits are 9 pin connectors. Everything inside is clean and wiring is secured very well. The rack will hold up to 6 drives and the wiring is already installed for the other 3 axis. The connector from the control to the PC is about a 100 pins flat connector which I cannot find any information about anywhere. The breakout board inside the case has 2 ribbon cables connected to it that provide the connections for limits, step, direction and enable signals. These ribbon cables are easy to trace to the individual drives and the wires are color coded so connecting a 25 pin Breakout Board should be pretty straight forward. This control was used with Danaher Precision Linear Stages for inspection only. Data Sheets and Manuals are available for these drivers via a Google search.

I will answer any questions and try to provide as much information as possible. I will be adding more pictures tomorrow of the inside of the case. I have added a data sheet for these drivers in PDF format.

Thank you.

Jim