Hi Blokes

I am hoping you are able to help me with a early model router manufactured by SHINX, I believe it is a 1990 woodworking model, 5ZXU-14-211OBY A.S.4789

the Machine is in good working order, computer and mechanical and I would like to leave the original driver in place as the owner uses the older files regularly and has me write the code for the rest which, as a cad person find tedious beyond belief.

I would like to get a modern CAD program such as Enroute 4, or possibly Vectric aspire to be able to send usable G Code files to the machine. I realize being an older computer we are going to have trouble sending files, but firstly is there a post processor that will allow these programs to generate the correct G code and M code ? or does any out there know of a post modifier I can use, like the one Donek provide for adding corner swivel movements to the G Code output for their knives. I know this is a big ask, but hey this is a forum lol, I get most of my education from you guys.

I have emailed Shinx in Japan today and am waiting a reply, will post response if I get any.

cheers guys in advance

Random