585,763 active members*
4,506 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Still waiting for License from Artsoft?

Hi,
    Does anyone know what's happening with Artsoft? I paid for a license on the 2nd by online visa. The charge appeared on my credit bill the next day being charged to Artsoft, but I still haven't received a license key.

Sent 2 emails, no reply yet. Called the phone number, no answer (not even a machine). If it's a small company (one guy), he could be on vacation or at a tradeshow, but thought there would at least be an online announcement or phone message. Anyone heard anything?

I really like the software, seems like a good value, but 1000 lines isn't cutting it for me anymore (literally).

Thanks,
    Ed Burress
    Oregon

Hi Ed,

I'll let Art know about your dilemma...

John (bloy)

Hello Ed:

Im very sorry for the problem. Spam filters ont he web seem to be killing alot of messages these days. I have sent your licese twice so far, as well as sent you three emails detailing the trouble. Apparently none are reaching you, but none are bouncing back to me either.

I shoudl be in most of today, call me if you can, we need to find an alternate address to send your license information to. The one you have just isnt recieving anythign at all by the look of it.

Thanks to Bloy for pointing this out, I really hate it when this happens, I will resend a message to you as soon as I type this as well to see if it gets through..

Thanks
    Art
    www.gearotic.com
    Art Fenerty

Hi Art!

Just wanted to let you know that your software rocks!:banana:

keep up the good work!

Thanks, its always nice ot hear form the happy..

Art
    www.gearotic.com
    Art Fenerty

Smile Thanks for the quick reply

Hi Art,
    Thanks for getting back to me so soon. I've sent you a reply with my email address at work. That one should work fine, I get executable code delivered without problems all the time.

I've been showing your demo version running on my laptop to the guys in the machine shop at Xerox in Wilsonville (I'm a hardware/software engineer working as a mechanical engineer).

One guy has purchased a turn-key CNC router with Mach2 on it and is upgrading to Mach3. Lots of the guys seem jealous when they look at what it can do, and then have to go back to their EZ-Trak machines. A couple want me to upgrade the machines at work with newer controllers and Mach3 (like I don't have enough to do).

Looking forward to giving them a demo on my CNC converted Bridgeport Series 2 machine in the garage.

I'll let you know if I get the license file ok. Thanks for staying with me.
    Ed Burress
    Oregon