585,753 active members*
3,645 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese manufacturers with local distributors in USA

I know these 2:

Shenhui - they stock 3 inexpensive models in California and sell them trough eBay. They don’t offer any services or support locally after the sale.

Han’s Laser - they have mostly fiber laser machines and few CO2 marking machines.

Products-Han's Laser Technology Co., Ltd

Does anyone know any other Chinese brands in US?

Re: Chinese manufacturers with local distributors in USA

Automation sells Gweike from Chicago I bought mine from John and I picked it up. He gave me some training on it. Rabbit laser is in Dayton Oh and Ray will set it up and train you.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    Automation sells Gweike from Chicago I bought mine from John and I picked it up. He gave me some training on it. Rabbit laser is in Dayton Oh and Ray will set it up and train you.
    Thank you Fixtureman,

Do you know who manufactures the machines sold by Rabbit?

The machines on Automation website look like the the ones on eBay. I think most are manufactured by Shenhui. Which ones are made by Gweike?

I was actually hoping to find the original brand local distributors (if any), not the third-party resellers.

Rose Graphix sells Bodor brand, under their own name.

I have the 60 watt lg500 like the one in his video He also has sold the gweike storm unit. Most of the lasers from China look the same. The Shenhui's that I have seen are red but they make them in any color.

Rabbit Laser USA gets its lasers from Rabbit in China (Laser Engraving/Cutting Machine Manufacturer | KING RABBIT These are probably the best lasers on the market from China with USA support. Ray Scott checks each machine when thay come in makes sure their up to USA specs. He'll deliver setup and train you on the machine. He has a warehouse full of parts for all the models he sells so parts are not a problem.I've had my 60 watt for over a year and a half had no problems so far. .

One more - Kaitian Laser:

Laser Engraving Machine,Laser Cutting Machine,Laser Marking Machine,China Laser Machine Manufacturer

They have an office in CA and keep the popular models in stock.

Hello Storen,

This is Vicky from Gweike Laser, we have agent on USA, my e-mail address is [email protected] , except we can talk more.

Best regards,
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky5203 View Post
    Hello Storen,

This is Vicky from Gweike Laser, we have agent on USA, my e-mail address is [email protected] , except we can talk more.

Best regards,
    Vicky
    Hi Vicky,

Nice to meet you! I am glad to hear Gweike is now represented in US.
    I just sent you an email.

Best,
    Storen

Small update:

Gweike don’t have an agent in US selling machines with their brand. There are 3 vampire OEM resellers doubling and tripling the prices so I wont even mention their names here.

Buying directly from the factory continues to be the right way for getting a Gweike machine.

There are no support if you buy from China. I got my from Automation
    http://www.automationtechnologiesinc...aser-engraving
    KL-4530 CNC, KL-6060, 5 3D printers, CNC Fusion Converted LMS Milling Machine, 60w Laser Cutter

Let me say this, check Automations reviews before buying from them. I live close to them, and was ready to buy.
    I talked to dozens of former customers, and decided to buy elsewhere. I think you will get just as good of support
    buying from a top tier Chinese company! When I was looking, their so-called showroom was in a small rental location
    with no signage. I know that does not stop them from being a reputable company, but it sure didn't help overcome the
    bad things I heard about them. It seems that there are many dealers here in the US that import the machines, then try
    to make the fast buck, before their customers let everyone know what is going on. There are a few good dealers selling
    Chinese imports, but do your homework. I travel for a living, so I have had the chance to check out these dealers, in person.
    Both to check out the quality of the machine, and the dealers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers94 View Post
    Let me say this, check Automations reviews before buying from them. I live close to them, and was ready to buy.
    I talked to dozens of former customers, and decided to buy elsewhere. I think you will get just as good of support
    buying from a top tier Chinese company! When I was looking, their so-called showroom was in a small rental location
    with no signage. I know that does not stop them from being a reputable company, but it sure didn't help overcome the
    bad things I heard about them. It seems that there are many dealers here in the US that import the machines, then try
    to make the fast buck, before their customers let everyone know what is going on. There are a few good dealers selling
    Chinese imports, but do your homework. I travel for a living, so I have had the chance to check out these dealers, in person.
    Both to check out the quality of the machine, and the dealers themselves.
    I bought mine fro Automation and picked it up. Yes they are in an industrial complex but they were more than accomodating. John worked with me to get me up to speed and when I had trouble he was there to take care of it. I had the controller go out and he replaced it with in a day. I called him on Tuesday and was back running on Wednesday. My LG500 is a Gweike machine and works great. They were formally Keling CNC and had good reviews there also.

The main complaint I heard about Automation was they had very few parts on hand. When a part went out they had to wait 2 weeks to a month or more for parts to
    come from China! Yes, I did hear from a guy who had a bad controller on a new machine. They got him a replacement, but they took it off another laser. Since he was
    within days of buying it, they might have got the unit back, if they didn't do that! By the way, I also looked into them when they were Keling. I ended up going with a ShopBot.