584,846 active members*
4,085 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > VFS5 BDS5 BDS4 PSR4 Kollmorgen Spindle Drive Unit Cincinnati Milacron Arrow

Hybrid View

VFS5 BDS5 BDS4 PSR4 Kollmorgen Spindle Drive Unit Cincinnati Milacron Arrow

VFS5 BDS5 Cincinnati Milacron Sabre and Arrow. spindax

ERROR 14 " BUS POWER " in BDS5 with software MotionLink +.
    To calibrate the resolver is necessary to activate the unit from motionlink software. It appears the error 14.
    I interested in the topic have a lot of information and images that I can share.
    Excuse my English but my language is Spanish

Venezuela Mar 25 2016

Re: VFS5 BDS5 BDS4 PSR4 Kollmorgen Spindle Drive Unit Cincinnati Milacron Arrow

hola , me gustaria saber si aun tienes la informacion acerca del vfs5 y la lista de parametros y como funciona el motionlink plus ?

Hi, I would like to know if you still have the information about the vfs5 and the list of parameters and how does the motionlink plus work?

yes, how can I help? post in English?

Quote Originally Posted by websjun View Post
    hola , me gustaria saber si aun tienes la informacion acerca del vfs5 y la lista de parametros y como funciona el motionlink plus ?
    Saludos

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by douglas3r View Post
    Hello

Hello, I would like to know if you still have the information about the vfs5 and the list of parameters and how the motionlink plus works?

That was from 2 years ago...

Logre conseguir informacion pero lamentablemente me robaron mi laptop con la informacion

Quote Originally Posted by douglas3r View Post
    Logre conseguir informacion pero lamentablemente me robaron mi laptop con la informacion
    ¿Puedo ayudarte? ¿Qué quieres? Utilice translate.google.com para enviar sus respuestas en inglés.

Can I help you? What do you want? Please use translate.google.com to send your replies in English.